IGNORED

Mom Cancels Son's WoW Account

Guest assegai

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been seriously pissed at videogames before, I broke the arm of a sofa once, my old neighbours in korea used to think i was beating my wife. I've broken controllers by throwing them at the wall. But all those outbursts last for about 2 seconds of violent swearing.

I've never cried and screamed for 5 minutes about a game.

so for me: faek.

Guest olson
I've been seriously pissed at videogames before, I broke the arm of a sofa once, my old neighbours in korea used to think i was beating my wife. I've broken controllers by throwing them at the wall. But all those outbursts last for about 2 seconds of violent swearing.

I've never cried and screamed for 5 minutes about a game.

so for me: faek.

word those outbursts end right when the controller hits the wall and you're like fuckkk did i really just do that

i dont think its fake though

well if it is real he's screeching about his life and that he knows you come stupid hard with something up your butt but thinks he can't tell anyone about it, not just about a game

his mother should have replaced his WoW account with a watmm one

i've been plenty flipped out crazy before. but i never was so mad that i decided to take it out on inanimate objects by trying to shove them up my butt. it looked like a perfectly fine remote. he should have tried to shove his mom up his butt, she's the one that fucked with his WoW account.

here's another freakout video:

even though it's over animal collective, i still think it's real? :undecided:

Guest my usernames always really suck
The braced guy with the camera came in and out the bedroom in a too perfect timing. Fake.

This.

you'll never see me again

that was amazing

is this kind of behavior considered odd now

Guest Al Hounos

i don't think it's weird either. nothing wrong with just letting go and spazzing out once in a while.

original video: fake, but a good effort

Guest Babar

IMO,n it's not a fake. About the guy who takes back the camera at the end of vids : he's full of excitement, and i'm inclined to beleive he wan't simulating, nor was his brother.

edit : kinda reminds me when i made a thread out of a video wheere russian nazis were beheading a couple guys. Someone siad it was fake, oubviously fake, but it turned out it wasn't

Guest olson

i just had quite a freakout myself over the ridiculously hard last level of red faction guerrilla. i didn't stick a remote up my ass though.

Archived