IGNORED

Waltz with Bashir and The Good The Bad and The Ugly.

Eggs

I watched tgtbtu earlier in the week and I was hooked. its a 3 hour movie. 1966. then the next night i noticed my lil sis rented waltz so i smoked a few bowls of fenix funk and well yea.

yea my gf has netflix and ive been tellin her "hey woman! get the good the bad and the ugly on blu ray!" the reason is cause ever since kill bill was released tarantino would mention sergio leone as inspiration (i was never a fan of westerns). and then i was reading the intro to the revised and expanded gunslinger by stephen king and he said that he was watchin tgtbtu in the theater when it was released and wanted his main character to be clint like. which is crazy cause dark tower wasnt released til 80s?

yea my gf has netflix and ive been tellin her "hey woman! get the good the bad and the ugly on blu ray!" the reason is cause ever since kill bill was released tarantino would mention sergio leone as inspiration (i was never a fan of westerns). and then i was reading the intro to the revised and expanded gunslinger by stephen king and he said that he was watchin tgtbtu in the theater when it was released and wanted his main character to be clint like. which is crazy cause dark tower wasnt released til 80s?

i think he started writing the gunslinger in '69 or some shit. ridiculous.

Chill out man, I think he was just expressing that he liked the movie. And I'm 26 and have seen well over a thousand movies but just got around to watching this as well. If you typically hate westerns it's pretty low on the priority list. Luckily this was not your typical western.

Dude it's just today the most watched movie of the entire 1960's (in front of Psycho/L of Arabia/ 2001 ASO).

I mean that, he needs a movie education. We all started somewhere.

i tried to watch TGTBTU the other night and was horrified by the insertion of previously deleted scenes with new voice over. Raped a classic, in my opinion, I hate this revisionist attitude towards everything. Hate the expanded Aliens too, it kills all the suspense. :-(

Archived