IGNORED

Michael Jackson is dead.

Guest Mr Salads

Guest joshier
I hope there is a special hell for pedophiles, fuck him and his dysfunctional family .

And the world is now fixed by this comment. Thank you for taking the time out to really spread your love and peace throughout the world and everyone's hearts on WATMM forum.

Thank you, you perfect, utter perfect, man.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
I hope there is a special hell for pedophiles, fuck him and his dysfunctional family .

And the world is now fixed by this comment. Thank you for taking the time out to really spread your love and peace throughout the world and everyone's hearts on WATMM forum.

Thank you, you perfect, utter perfect, man.

LAWLS

I just potted the black and fucking lost the game! I hate when I straight up give the fucking game away!!

Guest abusivegeorge
I just potted the black and fucking lost the game! I hate when I straight up give the fucking game away!!

You're at work?

You're at work?

Yeah. Fucking bullshit.

Guest Shit Attack
if he didnt have a choice about being a star at an early age and was supposedly so upset about it why would he bother still pursuing fame as an adult which he undoubtedly did ? As much as his privacy was intruded (which a lot of the time was his own fault ) he obviously enjoyed the attention and had something of a messiah complex . If I could of spent my childhood touring the world and making millions of dollars I would quite happily have done it, thats hardly the worst thing that can happen to a person is it ? . Im not saying its not a shame he died but saying his life is one big sob story despite the fact he has the biggest selling album ever created and spent more money on fairgrounds and buying pet chimps than i or most people will ever have even a fraction of , Im afraid i cant see that as too much of a tragedy. If a guy who lived in a mansion, had his own fairground, had the biggest selling musical release of all time and is worshipped by thousands of fans' life is a tragedy just because he couldnt go outside as a kid and play hide and seek or whatever then everyone elses life must be a super tragedy of unbelievably large proportions. Basically its only ever a "tragedy" if the person involved is mega famous, unbelievably rich, known throughout the whole world and is considered to be important.

Wait, are you talking about Kurt Cobain?

Yeah only he didnt have as much talent as jacko and was even more of a hypocrite. Not so good with the raping kids bit, but he did fuck courtney love which is probably just as much of a crime. all in all, in the great tragedy scales ( i call it the tradgeometer) Micheal scores a healthy 5 (out of 10) while kurt is languishing on a strung out 1.

Guest Mr Salads
The thing is, the people making fun of him here - the ones who thoroughly think he wasn't a great musician or composer will probably never produce anything as good as he did. He personally wrote the majority of his songs unlike 90% of pop artists. A fucking great man and anyone who thinks 'eugh, he was a bit weird' - Try living his life where you're on TV at age 5 and constantly being famous from there. Not to mention his abusive dad.

The people who make fun of him on here were probably born after 1990. Dont even worry about it.

200px-Off_the_wall.jpg

'nuff said.

yes! i'm playing it now and it's easy to forget al the wack shit he's been pulling since the late 90s. i'm gonna miss the pre 90s michael. what happened after that, i just don't want to know.

Guest theSun

i respect him for actually writing his music unlike britney and friends, but it was really never "good" to me.

Guest abusivegeorge

Thats what I thought, but you said "I'm not a musician" (I have listened to you stuff, and have clicked your sig ;)), but you are, because you make music.

oh i dunno...i'm coked up and just had a spliff so am talking bollocks. sorry. this keyboard feels like likes it's made of sponge.

Guest assegai

I think it's just starting to set in now. I just popped in his greatest hits and came to realization that he is no more. I think he's the only artist in the world that it's generally understood that his music is fuckin' awesome.

Who takes the podium now as the king of pop? U2? Radiohead? Coldplay? Britney? ughh

I have a confession to make. I used a BCM tune in a rave documentary I made for college a few years back.

Archived