IGNORED

Michael Jackson is dead.

Guest Mr Salads

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod
The people who make fun of him on here were probably born after 1990. Dont even worry about it.

you were what, 2 years old when thriller came out?

i find it really funny how miley cyrus posted on twitter that he influenced her career. she was, like, four when he started losing steam in his musical career lol.

you can be influenced by something from the past

juss sayin

i got into aphex etc. in the late 90s from listening to early 90s aphex

i´m sure miley cyrus is lame tho

check out the excellent session musicians seamlessly switching to a prince groove

PRINCE DOMINATES

i find it really funny how miley cyrus posted on twitter that he influenced her career. she was, like, four when he started losing steam in his musical career lol.

errr, his back catalogue isn't exactly like the KLF's. you can probably pick up a bootleg michael jackson tape in a shack in the middle of the gobi desert.

Guest zaphod

he's michael jackson. if you're a pop star your career is influenced by him. and she can be influenced by his music, that's just kind of idiotic to say she can't be. i'm sure you're influenced by stuff made before you were born.

Have you Gen X kids finally realized you've grown up?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31556916/ns/entertainment-music/

lol yes i didn't want to point it out but this is fail - i remember my cool aunt (my mother's younger sister) hooking me up with a dodgy pirate copy of thriller in early 1985 - i was 7. i said earlier to the fruit of my loins; you remember a weirdo pale freak, but i remember a man who was a hitmaking machine of unrelenting awesomeness.

and there are people my age saying this all over the tubes, and there are younger people not understanding this all over the tubes.

he's michael jackson. if you're a pop star your career is influenced by him. and she can be influenced by his music, that's just kind of idiotic to say she can't be. i'm sure you're influenced by stuff made before you were born.

yea even just someone who wants to be famous would be influenced by the most famous person around

Guest Pennywise

i say so much stupid crap on here but this made me feel better about it

I JUST MEANT IT SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS TWITTERING INSINCERELY WHEN READ AMIDST OTHER CELEBRITIES' MELODRAMATIC TEXT MESSAGES

*HATEFUCKS*

I JUST MEANT IT SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS TWITTERING INSINCERELY WHEN READ AMIDST OTHER CELEBRITIES' MELODRAMATIC TEXT MESSAGES

*HATEFUCKS*

were you reading miley cyrussines's twitter?

Guest analogue wings
omg! scones you just totally top trumped me on the emotional bread front.

there i was thinking it was impossible... but... BAM! you just threw down your troy card,

blowing my sharpay out of the water.

grumpybedstick.jpg

michael jackson is dead? this makes me a sad breadstick.

3313831833_de16f83a32.jpg

Sad scone.

omg! scones you just totally top trumped me on the emotional bread front.

there i was thinking it was impossible... but... BAM! you just threw down your troy card,

blowing my sharpay out of the water.

edit: oh drat!

Archived