IGNORED

Welcome To The Upgraded Forum

Joyrex

this new forum is absolute shit. except the ability to scroll through multiple attachments (aka squees nice tits posts) by just clicking on one photo. that is nice. so many tits.

*jerks off*

ok now this update sucks

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I voted my posts down and they've gone up again?

Oh well, someone must love me.

the reputation setting is awesome!

but yeah, ofcourse i still like the forum, it's watmm, but it just looks all weird to me right now. i'm a watmm vet, any crazy change like this is like computers to a world war 1 veteran. give me a break. i'll get used to it once it gets tweaked just right, like you always do, like you do to my nipples.

oh yeah.

this new forum is absolute shit. except the ability to scroll through multiple attachments (aka squees nice tits posts) by just clicking on one photo. that is nice. so many tits.

See, this is what I'm talking about - if you don't like it, LEAVE. Find a forum you like. Seems like people just complain for the sake of doing so.

I'm trying to find out how to turn off the reputation setting - you guys are way too immature for it...

It was just like the fucking name change feature - like kids discovering their dicks for the first time, but not knowing what to properly do with it...

Oldie but a goody:

internet-serious-business.jpg

Guest my usernames always really suck

See, this is what I'm talking about - if you don't like it, LEAVE. Find a forum you like. Seems like people just complain for the sake of doing so.

I'm trying to find out how to turn off the reputation setting - you guys are way too immature for it...

It was just like the fucking name change feature - like kids discovering their dicks for the first time, but not knowing what to properly do with it...

lol nerd rage

yeah ok king poop-fart

OK, humourless bastard

humour

Which reminds me, how about adding a mandatory spellchecker to the site?

Post counts will almost certainly go down, as I recounted all posts, so any deleted posts, etc. will take away from your post count and more accurately reflect what it should be.

Guest Saskrotch

this would be a good point if people were complaining about the watmm members in general.

no one comes here for the layout of the forum (i hope), they come here because of the people they interact with. and now trying to interact with these people is an eyesore.

Guest Adjective

i'm so lost, but i like that watmm feels new.

i think we should keep the + / - rating but change it to something like "lol" "not lol"

it'll help with the watmm awards for most lol. which LOL should be excluded from to avoid confusion

and considering IPB is one of the most popular (if not the most popular) for-pay messageboard software available, I'd say they sorta know what the fuck they are doing.

I like how you call his opinion stupid and baseless and then fall back on the "popularity == high quality" fallacy to make a point.

giving you +1 rep for making me lol.

Archived