IGNORED

My right armpit hurts

Guest hahathhat

Am I gonna die?? :(

had the same ..felt the pain.. been the same .. cept less paranoid .. devoid of this sense that all is at an end penance pins sent my mum a dirge of reprehend .. he's at his wits blend it's somewhat a mixs of the fantastical and reality in a blend tend .. to momend'tairilee forget that i'm not the only star in this show .. family factors too ... we exact and extract revenge from them too .. if we stand up hir and bullshit through some fantastical fantasy about how we are dying when all it is is some kinda standard paranoid fantasy based deep deep down when wee found when we were led astrae liek casius clay who apparantlae needed tue bee ae litl less wietae tue ekspres his point pointedlae .. via ae sanshun in the name juntion .. which ok .. i understand but ok it was a point which pointedlae i will somwhwat support for the sake of historae .. and the nao observed inevitabl reealitee ovf xee sityue'al'it'tee ..

but thats just mee for the sake ovf some dumb riem liek ie yuesta due in dleetr tiem .. that noe'wun kuld reed ..and tue reed it xaed bleed sentense verse and dleet ...

nah never used an antiperpirant or deodorant :(

you have a painful right armpit too?

i was joking about the liver damage

edit: and the trapped sweat

ok .. there are a number of medical positions .. one could jockey from ... still thogh ... having felt this before .. i go for and fully endorse (minus legally) that you need to get off your arse ... dismiss fat .. walk for fun for hours per day ... and you'll be on your way .. to maximum.. heath'ae ...

did you chaps .. dismiss US breakfast television ... they advised .. that women need 55 mins per day of exercise JUST TO MAINTAIN THEIR FIGURE .. well nao ...guys ... men with lady boobs jiggling ominously on the forward horizon .. DOES THIS NOT TELL YOU SOMETHING >> ... we as a species ... with a glutimous maximous ... which only funtions when we run (down an animal in the hunt in an half marithon) .. wonder why in this land of calory richness that things are going awry bellywhy .. !! ..come on /../

fatties move your shit ...

Sounds like a clogged sweatgland.  It's sorta like the most painful, gnarliest zit you'll ever have.  Soak in hot bath for rong, rong time, or sauna.  Never use that antiperspirant again, just get the same scent in deodorant.

Guest hahathhat

update: i think it is/was just an armpit pimple. confusing, as i've never had pimples there. I should note that my whole shoulder is sore from a lot of shagging last night. my fingers smell like armpit from nervously prodding at it all day.

Archived