IGNORED

Russian Woman Butchers Her Own Dog

Joyrex

*living with all his guts missing*

that's an exaggeration, but i do think that dog is alive. i only looked over the picture once and it looked like it was in pain and squirming, also it was holding its head up

No it wasn't. It's funny, people see guts and a load of blood and they have this association with pain and suffering in their heads, but this dog could have died in any way. Who knows where veterinary schools get their dog corpses? They're probably dogs that die in surgery or of other illnesses in veterinary hospitals, probably strays with no owners. The blood and guts? That's just functional stuff. It's inside you and me. A side effect of working with this sort of thing on a daily basis is desensitisation to it - this girl isn't reacting with horror to blood and guts like you are because it's her (future) job. And rightly so.

I'd also like to add that if you really think that dog is alive, then you're really stupid.

i know i'm not the only one who thinks that dog is alive.

you must agree that it's not a normal thing to do, even if she is used to the blood and all that.

yes, it is a normal thing for veterinary students to do. my aunt and uncle are both veterinarians. my aunt constantly tells me stories about how she hated dissection because of the ghastly smell, but it was still a regular thing. that's how people learn about anatomy, like cadavers for medical students.

you probably haven't heard about how people put holes in the sides of live cows to study their digestive tracts. yes, common practice. it's called fistulated cows. my aunt studied them. compared to that, dissection seems fairly normal, eh?

and that dog is not alive. veterinarians do have ethics they have to follow. although back in my aunt's day, they would keep frogs and small animals like that alive during dissection to study their nerves and all that fun stuff. not sure if it's still like that today.

edit: i think students get their animals from shelters and places where the animal would be put down anyway. although i'm not completely sure, i think it's pretty likely.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs

*living with all his guts missing*

that's an exaggeration, but i do think that dog is alive. i only looked over the picture once and it looked like it was in pain and squirming, also it was holding its head up

No it wasn't. It's funny, people see guts and a load of blood and they have this association with pain and suffering in their heads, but this dog could have died in any way. Who knows where veterinary schools get their dog corpses? They're probably dogs that die in surgery or of other illnesses in veterinary hospitals, probably strays with no owners. The blood and guts? That's just functional stuff. It's inside you and me. A side effect of working with this sort of thing on a daily basis is desensitisation to it - this girl isn't reacting with horror to blood and guts like you are because it's her (future) job. And rightly so.

I'd also like to add that if you really think that dog is alive, then you're really stupid.

i know i'm not the only one who thinks that dog is alive.

you must agree that it's not a normal thing to do, even if she is used to the blood and all that.

yes, it is a normal thing for veterinary students to do. my aunt and uncle are both veterinarians. my aunt constantly tells me stories about how she hated dissection because of the ghastly smell, but it was still a regular thing. that's how people learn about anatomy, like cadavers for medical students.

you probably haven't heard about how people put holes in the sides of live cows to study their digestive tracts. yes, common practice. it's called fistulated cows. my aunt studied them. compared to that, dissection seems fairly normal, eh?

and that dog is not alive. veterinarians do have ethics they have to follow. although back in my aunt's day, they would keep frogs and small animals like that alive during dissection to study their nerves and all that fun stuff. not sure if it's still like that today.

edit: i think students get their animals from shelters and places where the animal would be put down anyway. although i'm not completely sure, i think it's pretty likely.

diseccting is normal. having a giggle photo shoot with the dog is a little strange.

not really, she's just being a ditzy college student.

or maybe it's documentation for class?

like i said, the lack of context is really what's making every so disgusted.

Guest JohnTqs

ditzy college student?

you can say it people, go against the grain. this is messed up.

ditzy college student?

yeah, college students do stupid shit for attention, like posing with their science projects. you've never seen that happen?

i'm not going against the grain, i'm being logical. sorry if that interferes with your moral outrage.

Guest JohnTqs

ditzy college student?

yeah, college students do stupid shit for attention, like posing with their science projects. you've never seen that happen?

i'm not going against the grain, i'm being logical. sorry if that interferes with your moral outrage.

garh man, this is the second time you've mis understood me. you're not the one going against the grain, just about everyone agrees with you. i'm not morally outraged about this, i think it's disgusting, and also a little disturbing that the woman enjoys posing with it so much. the human is what i have a problem with, not the dog.

what kind of attention can she get from this? do you think she's getting facebook photo comments from all her college friends, "ooh thats a funny one look at all that blooddd <333"

ditzy college student?

garh man, this is the second time you've mis understood me. you're not the one going against the grain, just about everyone agrees with you. i'm not morally outraged about this, i think it's disgusting, and also a little disturbing that the woman enjoys posing with it so much. the human is what i have a problem with, not the dog.

what kind of attention can she get from this? do you think she's getting facebook photo comments from all her college friends, "ooh thats a funny one look at all that blooddd <333"

what did you mean then about going against the grain? wtf.

she's obviously gotten attention, there's a 4-page thread about her on watmm and tons of comments on that website.

and i'll say it again, it'll never be clear why she's posing with a dog's carcass because there's no context with the photographs. it really could be some fucked up bitch that thinks she's taking erotic photography with a dead hound. maybe she ate it afterwards? who knows!

there's no point in arguing when the situation is so damn vague.

00221917dead0af6296921460.jpg

oh shit, people posing with dead things! they must be degenerates!

You used to have your own individuality. Now your doing loads of WATMM style replies. Its like you saw some replies on this forum and now you are regurgitating them. Copying them. Short replies which are pretty uncool.

i've never been one to say much here, ever since joyrex.com, maybe i used to ramble more after smoking lots of pot, but i dont anymore, sorry Dr C

Guest Iain C

ditzy college student?

what did you mean then about going against the grain? wtf.

she's obviously gotten attention, there's a 4-page thread about her on watmm and tons of comments on that website.

and i'll say it again, it'll never be clear why she's posing with a dog's carcass because there's no context with the photographs. it really could be some fucked up bitch that thinks she's taking erotic photography with a dead hound. maybe she ate it afterwards? who knows!

there's no point in arguing when the situation is so damn vague.

00221917dead0af6296921460.jpg

oh shit, people posing with dead things! they must be degenerates!

That's so fucked up man - imagine how much pain those poor skinless bastards must be in!

lol whatever. ppls reactions are extremely hypocritical, i go by what iain c said.

updated: apparently one of the girls is a vet student and it was her homework..big deal.

Where did you find this out?

i have friends in russia, and this was BIG news on the internet abut 2 weeks ago before they found out that she was infact a vet doing her homework, then no one gave a fuck.

if she's a vet doing her homework, why the fuck is she posing with it like shes in love with the carcass or something?

thats seriously fucked up no matter what the context is, also considering its the INTER-FUCKING-NET and shit like that has a way of getting huge outside of context.

If I was a vet and had seen those pics I would not fucking let her go anywhere near an animal, jesus thats fucked.

Guest JohnTqs

if she's a vet doing her homework, why the fuck is she posing with it like shes in love with the carcass or something?

thats seriously fucked up no matter what the context is, also considering its the INTER-FUCKING-NET and shit like that has a way of getting huge outside of context.

If I was a vet and had seen those pics I would not fucking let her go anywhere near an animal, jesus thats fucked.

exactly, give me a hi five

Guest Iain C

It's no more fucked up than making a bacon-weave. You're playing with a corpse for novelty value. It's just meat, it's no big deal - especially as this dog wasn't specifically raised and killed for its meat. I'm glad this girl cut up her dog because she is learning how to heal other dogs and improve their lives, which is more than anyone can say for your cheeseburger habit. Whether she posed with it or not is completely irrelevant.

I'm not trying to convert anyone to vegetarianism or anything here, but if you don't hold a spiritual funeral for every burger and treat every steak you eat like the corpse of a family member, you're a hypocrite. Meat is meat.

It's no more fucked up than making a bacon-weave. You're playing with a corpse for novelty value. It's just meat, it's no big deal - especially as this dog wasn't specifically raised and killed for its meat. I'm glad this girl cut up her dog because she is learning how to heal other dogs and improve their lives, which is more than anyone can say for your cheeseburger habit. Whether she posed with it or not is completely irrelevant.

I'm not trying to convert anyone to vegetarianism or anything here, but if you don't hold a spiritual funeral for every burger and treat every steak you eat like the corpse of a family member, you're a hypocrite. Meat is meat.

Does your 'meat is meat' philosophy extend to humans as well? What if it was her child she butchered in her living room?

Archived