IGNORED

the electronic music scene

BCM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

personally i'd differentiate a 'dance' scene and an 'electronic music' scene. i think watmm/idm types are the lofty nerd minority of the 'electronic music' scene.

BCM was involved in a fracas on the tube recently when he claimed that watmm was the electronic music scene

theres a huge french electro/house/bloghouse/hipster scene that isn't discussed on here at all that i'm only now exploring. in terms of 'alternative electronic music' there's this site, a series of disjointed blogs, last.fm, and idmforums.com

yeah, that's it

that's all there is

:mellow:

discover the french electro/house/bloghouse/hipster scene and stay there, thank you very much! god

:P

yeah, but thats across the atlantic, load of chiptune breakcore glitchhop 'rave' wankshafts!

yeah, that's it

that's all there is

discover the french electro/house/bloghouse/hipster scene and stay there, thank you very much! god

blogs are important, not shit ones that is.

yeah, that's it

that's all there is

me? or bcm?

Guest ezkerraldean

theres a huge french electro/house/bloghouse/hipster scene that isn't discussed on here at all that i'm only now exploring. in terms of 'alternative electronic music' there's this site, a series of disjointed blogs, last.fm, and idmforums.com

whaddabout XLT and the planet mu board?

whaddabout XLT and the planet mu board?

yeah theres tons of stuff im missing but not much

what about bloghouse?

watmm discusses bloghouse now? i am so confused as to what is going on in this thread :unsure:

Guest abracadabra

frat boys listen to that french electro dance shit. i just hope they stay off my mr. oizo and my idmz

Archived