IGNORED

team fortress 2

pcock

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooooo what do we think of new maps people

i think they're... crowded

they koth one in the snow is nice, but i'm not so sure aboout the koth mod sawmill... and i haven't had a chance to play more than a few matches on the secret mountain base one.

i found a norweigan server tonight with the most awesome orange maps i've ever seen, as good/complex as valve maps!

hit me on steam for the link if you want

they have a low ping kick though - i was OK but my mate on a slower pipe in the same geolocation got kicked.

so prolly no merkins :gamer: << haha look at that guy!

• 2 weeks later...

god damn they did a good job with sawmill, by far my fav map now. works well as both CTF and KOH.

i think the thing about sawmill i like most is the size.

always hated 2fort because:

1. it's shit

2. once you were actually in their base, it was still a journey and a half to even get to their intelligence. nevermind getting out with it alive.

in sawmill it's a few rocket jumps to their base, short walk to their intell, and a few rocketjumps back to cap it.

FUCK YEA

surely someone here an always on pipe or a server or summat that could host a dedicated watmm server? i have webspace with kaen, but that would be rude and impractical.

Guest thanksomuch

i've been playing more lately. i like playing Medic, Pyro and Tank.

but i have also been playing Fall Out3 and of course WOW so my gaming schedule has been quite busy...fuck you imma gaming dork butt, i know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived