IGNORED

socially awkward penguin

lala

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12

wow you really are all just a bunch of children.

*cries*

*runs*

*slams door*

*feels awkward*

Guest joshier

wow you really are all just a bunch of children.

*cries*

*runs*

*slams door*

*feels awkward*

it was funny when you done the actual concept images, now you just do that mask which is shit.

• 1 month later...
Guest underscore

kehfnm.jpg

This happened once a while ago. I was talking to one of my friends and my glance shifted towards this really hot girl in History and I got a boner and then the teacher asked me to stand up, I couldn't tuck it into my waistband 'cos of the fucking school trousers I was wearing, so I just put my hands in my pockets, the teacher then asked me to take my hands out of my pockets.I panicked, so I just stared blankly at the teacher for like a minute while he continued shouting and thought about shit till I went soft. Twas a horrible experience.

this happened the first day of seventh grade. was fucking horrible. also, i'm getting slightly fuckin disturbed at how many of these fit me crazy.gif

someone asks if their garden at their new apartment is nice you say yea, gardens that are just patio with no grass or plants are really fucking nice

i'm not sure i know what i'm supposed to post in this thread sorry

lol

Archived