IGNORED

Best Earbuds

Guest assegai

Guest assegai

What are some nice quality, comfortable earbuds that you guys recommend? Preferably no more than 50$. The ipod headphones are shit and I need something that fits in the pocket,

• 1 month later...

What are some nice quality, comfortable earbuds that you guys recommend? Preferably no more than 50$. The ipod headphones are shit and I need something that fits in the pocket,

Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earbuds are nice. The rubber cups really hold tight.

Am@zon has them at a good price tho you might have to hunt around for the color of your choice. Chrome is what I got. The metal construction has a more solid feel over plastic.

-M-

Guest Mirezzi

50$?

Koss Porta Pro. Anyway yeah go to headphone.com

That place is right up the street from me. Crazy, huh?

I have had the Shure EC3s for probably 5 years and they've been delicious.

Skullcandy (all stupid logos/colors/etc aside) were fucking EXCELLENT, but within less than four months one channel completely stopped working. Just something to keep in consideration.

right now i'm using the Sony MDR-AS20J Sport Earbud Headphones mainly for running/working out.

i bought them in replacement of the Sennheiser OMX 70 Sport, which over the course of a year and a half gradually fell apart until it became absolutely useless.

i too need new headphones.

My sonys, AKG and some shit ones all broke within a wekk of each other.

I'm thinking my iPod is fucking cursed. either that or jailbreaking said iPod has done something weird to it.

FML

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I use Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5vis with my mp3 player and phone -- they're grrrrrreat!

For around $50, I'd recommend one from Maximo probably. I think there are Shures for that price as well.

Guest Al Hounos

everytime this comes up, I always have to say:

Etymotic ER6i. Noise canceling is dumb; but these are like wearing earplugs. Amazing for noisy places like subways. It's like listening in the quiet of your home.

etymotic%206i-black.jpg

I just bought the Sony MDR-EX300SL from amazon this week. Reasonably priced at £27. Really lush sounding and very comfortable. Headphone technology is moving forward so fast, sound quality is really fucking good. Fuck yeah.

And just to add that, these Sony's don't leak sound too bad, which is a must for me, because i don't like people to be hearing what i'm listening to on the bus/in public etc. I'm secretive about what im listening to. If im at my desk and someone comes in the room i used to pause it incase the sound leaked to them, i was particularly sensitive about those Chipmonk voices which appear throughout the Battles album, i thought they could be misconsrued.

I know a geezer who has £280 Bose headphones and they leak like fuck, unbelievable.

Archived