IGNORED

i just stepped on a nail

YEK

fortunately for my good reflexes nothing bad happened like going in to my foot, just poked me. i was wearing sandals though and the thing stuck right in

thankyou baby jesus!

Guest Enter a new display name

While this topic is about nails, I just fixed the ingrown nails on my big toes. I have never felt so relieved... :wink:

Guest taxman

oh man i was about to say "get thee to an infirmary" but you were lucky. i've had a nail go all the way into my foot and it was no good at all.

oh man i was about to say "get thee to an infirmary" but you were lucky. i've had a nail go all the way into my foot and it was no good at all.

yeah man, it could have been bad, it was a fair size. also; if it had been positioned at my

heel i would have been fucked.

taxman: did you need to get a needle in the butt?

If I ever look down and see a nail sticking through the top of my shoe I think I would shit my everything out

i think you'd probably yell very loud, . and then maybe shit

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i stood on a nail at scout camp and it went into foot but not through.

at that same camp someone ran into a washing line and nearly garroted themselves.

plus the paedo leaders. scout camp was serious business

While this topic is about nails, I just fixed the ingrown nails on my big toes. I have never felt so relieved... :wink:

HOW? I wanna get rid of my right thumb's ingrown-ness.

not to thread hog but i had the same problem with the big toes and i actually got one of the nails ( left foot) perma removed and some chemical so it won't grow back. i look like a freak and people razz me about it whenever i'm not wearing socks

I run barefoot all the time so I've developed a habit of checking the ground in front of me every couple seconds. Worst I've had was horrible blisters and never stepped on anything worse than pebbles.

When I was a kid, I jumped out of a tree onto a board with a nail in it. It went through my shoe and into my heel. Fun times.

see the heel is the worse. i'm sure you can attest

major cringe inducing

Guest Enter a new display name

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajst1t2BaYusfMIfax7I7vwjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080122062204AAmvZNt

For the toes, many people suggested hot water to soften the nail and epsom salt (dissolved in the hot water) to avoid infections.

I stubbed my ingrown toenail the other day... :(

That is the main reason why I had to treat my ingrown nails. Get rid of this as soon as possible, even if it looks shallow for now.

when i was about 12 i stood on a plank of wood with a rusty old 6 inch nail sticking out of it which went right through my foot and shoe and out the top.

i was running around in agony with a 4 foot plank firmly attached to my foot.

eventually i had to stand on the plank with my other foot to pull free.

stigmata are cool though.

then i got a big fat tetANUS.

Guest bitroast

when i was about 12 i stood on a plank of wood with a rusty old 6 inch nail sticking out of it which went right through my foot and shoe and out the top.

man, that's intense! i would absolutely hate that, but at the same time it's an amusing memory to have.

when i was a little dude, we went on holiday for a bit nad my dad nailed a board to close off the kitty/doggy flap. when we got back my brother locked me out in a joking kind of way and i decided to kick the board off and crawl through.. only i managed to kick a nail. awesome! then another time i was at friends place which for some reason had broken glass scattered buried in backyard. the trampoline was in this area. i jumped off the trampoline and got glass in my foot. awesome! blood everywhere!

i also managed to puncture my foot with a bolt at some point, which was probably the most painful but doesnt sound as bad.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i stepped on a dead bird once sneaking through a dark garden. oh the cracking sounds of bones

i stood on a nail at scout camp and it went into foot but not through.

at that same camp someone ran into a washing line and nearly garroted themselves.

plus the paedo leaders. scout camp was serious business

that sounds like a childhood dream

Archived