IGNORED

Lifetime Member Subforum

Siegecow

Why does it still exist? There seems to be a lot of sensitivity and contreversy involving this secret elite subforum. If you guys want your own little private sandbox for oldtimers thats fine, but do you really have to pretend like it doesnt exist? Lifetime member tags were abolished long ago but apartheid still exists!

Let my people go joyrex.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its hidden! I've heard of many accounts of activity in the LTM forum and ive seen a screenshot that supposedly got someone banned for posting.

also i've heard rumors that sinis threatening remarks which lead to his end were uttered in the hallowed halls of said subforum. Which perhaps explains why few actually saw sini mouthing off for the last time (because it wasnt posted in genban)

also i've heard rumors that sinis threatening remarks which lead to his end were uttered in the hallowed halls of said subforum. Which perhaps explains why few actually saw sini mouthing off for the last time

truth

Guest abusivegeorge

Holy fucking shit I have just seen evidence of this.

Holy lol, what a sad fucking thing.

this is straight jazz though. Even after said controversy it never really went away.

420range, yes that would make sense.

I heard it from the horse's mouth, that one, so I know it be troof.

Same here mate, just now lol.

Guest abusivegeorge

Joyrex can't even trust his LTM members with this, shits all over the place.

Top work by Chaosmachine and LOL Alzado I must say.

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol, it's not the fact that it exists it's the principal that it has to be hidden. It doesn't bother me though, it feels good to feel like a 5 year old again. I'm going to post my favourite sweet in a minute and talk about poop.

Oh wait

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

you're in trouble now.

please shutup about the LTM forum because if you keep mentioning it joyrex with close it and then what will you noobs have to aspire to?

Archived