IGNORED

Lifetime Member Subforum

Siegecow

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

you're in trouble now.

please shutup about the LTM forum because if you keep mentioning it joyrex with close it and then what will you noobs have to aspire to?

close watmm or the LTM?

LTM OBV

you're in trouble now.

please shutup about the LTM forum because if you keep mentioning it joyrex with close it and then what will you noobs have to aspire to?

close watmm or the LTM?

LTM OBV

considering that 99% of us noobs will never get into your secret society, why should we care? I'm quite confused as to why certain people are or aren't a LTM. Boggles thy mind. Maybe I should make more poop threads with sides of bacon with an unfixed burger attached. Yeah, I'm butthurt.

:facepalm:

Guest Adjective

Every once in a while, the waters of WATMM grow dull and newbish, and so, for the good of the people, one is chosen. Chosen to sacrifce his membership to unite and intrigue the restless community. They are thrown to the phantom menace, the LTM forum, and simultaneously sacrifice their accounts and boost their reputations to that of legend. They graduate to the fixed width afterlife, watmm's memory, as heroes.

I did not say this.

I was never here.

Archived