IGNORED

Do you mod your car?

Guest leprechaun

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

The MG ZT is on the right, thats use to be a 4.6 litre V8

It is now running the 572BHP 5.0 litre V10 Biturbo from the Audi RS6.

The car on the left is The De Tomaso Pantera GT5.

i'm looking for a cheap, near-mint condition van, which have some kind of character to it. like the old 60s hippie VW - except not exactly that. i'm planning to turn it into my movable home for the next few years.

VW%20transporter.jpg

probably something similar, if not older

Guest abusivegeorge

I modded my car so hard it turned into a bike.

You should have just bought a bike mate. Cheaper I'd have thought, or did you just have a really cost-worthy and hassle free accident? Thus you didnt have to go through the rigmarole of selling your car coz you chopped it up into a bike?

Guest ezkerraldean

used to kinda, when i could actually afford a car. owned a Mk2 and a Mk3 golf. never did anything serious - just kept them nice and shiny, varying the panels, wanging semi-decent soundsystems in them and generally pasting them with unnecessary shite like sunstrips that take up half the windscreen. my mates all lowered their cars and did proper shit

the moment i can afford another car it will definitely be either a mk2 golf GTi, mk2 jetta GTi or a mk1/2 scirocco. and definitely manual. VW ueber alles

Guest leprechaun

show us under the sky ... even though you were demo'ing the LEDs and you did that that they were weak ..

The only outside pics I have right now are at dusk and they're not that great...

DSCN3974.jpg

DSCN3980.jpg

Guest countchocula

show us under the sky ... even though you were demo'ing the LEDs and you did that that they were weak ..

The only outside pics I have right now are at dusk and they're not that great...

DSCN3974.jpg

DSCN3980.jpg

Actually these are pretty sweet. Dusk kind of compliments the paint and lights you have.

i just bought my first real car too... 2006 Honda Accord Coupe v6 EX-L with a 6 speed manual transmittion. I LOVE it... only mod I have done is an AUX input mod. The thing is fast already (for a commuter car), 0-60 in 5.9... plus I average 27 MPG.

Guest leprechaun

i just bought my first real car too... 2006 Honda Accord Coupe v6 EX-L with a 6 speed manual transmittion. I LOVE it... only mod I have done is an AUX input mod. The thing is fast already (for a commuter car), 0-60 in 5.9... plus I average 27 MPG.

My SO has the same car except '05. It's definitely the fast car in this household, it can take on some pretty decent cars. Unfortunately I'm retarded and don't know how to drive a stick yet and SO is very reluctant to teach me on that car.

Guest 277: 930-933

DSCN3974.jpg

Did you take that picture from the trunk of another car?

Guest abusivegeorge

These are epic cars for their value, they also hold their value well, mentally quick, although the top speed is electronically limited to 130, rip it off and you'll be seeing 170. Does it look like it's that fast? Not aty fucking all, excellent, excellent choice my man.

speaking of which. i was watching a show on tv and they were talking about a car that you could plug a computer into and basically hack it to do specific things. that would be truly modding

Guest leprechaun

Did you take that picture from the trunk of another car?

Yes, actually, the back of the Accord I just mentioned. Didn't have a tripod handy and it was the only way to get the pic without shit getting all blurry.

awesome leprechaun .. thanksyou i love the manicuredness of the surroundings .. ;-] .. nice burbs you lives in ..

Thanks, but I live there no longer. That is my parents' house. We live in a generic apartment complex, but we make the trip there to do our car washing since they have a hose, driveway, garage, etc.

Archived