IGNORED

Do you mod your car?

Guest leprechaun

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I'm well aware that reliability for car marques differs from the UK to the States, because most models are manufactured differently, but Subaru as far as I'm aware are extremely reliable, and when you've got a car thats awesome fun to drive (which Foresters are), the only thing that's going to worry you or be a drawback is reliability, well you shouldn't have a problem there. So enjoy it muchly, becuase the safety ratings high too. These cars are great fun to drive on all terrain.

The turbo XT's are fucking quick too, we are talking 6 seconds to 60.

That's 3 seconds quicker than the old one, more than an improvement.

Guest abusivegeorge

I'm still loving my Accord MT v6... however no mods as of yet.

Don't mod it, just enjoy your V6 Vtec, what I love about those accords is they look elegant, they feel elegant too, and they are completely subtle. No one expects them to pack the punch that they do. Spot on in my opinion, wouldn't do a thing with it!

Edit: Just read my last reply to the mention of your Accord and I sound like such an ass licker lol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I made about thousand dollars profit getting my last automobile modded

l_57a9860fe7a19cc4230926d03fb9c98b.jpg

The cat that modded it was a hillbilly redneck but he did a really good job. flawless execution from his clueless back out in front of me causing the t-bone steak while I was driving 15 under the speed limit on a snowy highway going to pickup my ex-girlfriend from her heroin junky boyfriend at the time. Bought it for 300 from my friend who needed money cause he spent all of his funds on cocaine. rednecks insurance called it totaled and gave me 1,500 bought it back from them salvaged for 200.

I bought a 96' Volkswagen a few months ago because I didn't to put in the effort to personally fix that truck up and as much as I liked not caring about my vehicle at all it got kind of old hand signaling while cops followed me (only working turn signal was the back right) the headlights began pointing towards constellations, annoyed owls in the treetops, blinding planes in sub space but never pointing at the road. Everyone's convinced that the only reason I didn't get pulled over the entire 3 years I drove that truck in that condition is because the cops probably thought I was a meth cooker and that they wanted to wait to bust me when it would keep me out of society for long enough to keep their kids safe. lol truck was way more beat up that that picture suggests.

Archived