IGNORED

Another stoner thread

chim

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regional question: has it been tough to get any in the S ontario area? i know toronto is usually well stocked but rumor has it that border patrol has been clamping down lately, making it rough for us americans near the border.

Guest ezkerraldean

regional question: has it been tough to get any in the S ontario area? i know toronto is usually well stocked but rumor has it that border patrol has been clamping down lately, making it rough for us americans near the border.

i can get hold of some in Kitchener and from some random lass in Oakville.

i don't actually want to smoke any at the moment though lol

Guest AOOproductions

just smoked a nice spliff with some headies mixed in. 70/30(pot) mix. Didn't hit me until about 15 minutes after i smoked it. Was incredibly nice and I didnt get burnt out at all. Do spliffs always leave u incredibly sober after they wear off like that? Kinda made me wanna just smoke bong... o well.

just smoked a nice spliff with some headies mixed in. 70/30(pot) mix. Didn't hit me until about 15 minutes after i smoked it. Was incredibly nice and I didnt get burnt out at all. Do spliffs always leave u incredibly sober after they wear off like that? Kinda made me wanna just smoke bong... o well.

I prefer bong cause it's more effective.. I think weed leaves me sober-ish, but not sober. You can still feel numb for hours afterwards.

Not like coke anyway, the stuff I did literally left me sober as day once it dropped off.. really clean stuff. Way to expensive to be paying for though

For creativity I still think speed is the best.. It's a reason it's been called the artist's drug. You're gonna be drawing/making music for 12 hours straight.. Very intense experience.

E is still the best drug I've tried, I want to do it again but I'm going to wait until I can find a good source. When you do it right it can change your life. The only problem is you get all fucking cuddly from it.

Guest underscore

being the compulsive buyer i am, i ordered a volcano over the weekend and it just arrived today. this is one of the first things i've bought myself this year, and i must say i'm pleased with the purchase.

Guest underscore

i think i would honestly take up pot smoking if it were legal. but then again, i'd kill a man if i knew i could get away with it.

thats what i said, until i took it up. now i kinda don't give a shit. i do it strictly at home and never bring it with me, so the only time i have to get busted is when i'm driving back home after buyin. and i drive like a grandma so i'm not too worried about anything.

and you could kill a man and get away with it. i have faith in you.

Guest Adjective

being the compulsive buyer i am, i ordered a volcano over the weekend and it just arrived today. this is one of the first things i've bought myself this year, and i must say i'm pleased with the purchase.

talk about your vaporizer experience, i'm curious what that is like

seems like a hurt in the wallet though

Guest underscore

talk about your vaporizer experience, i'm curious what that is like

seems like a hurt in the wallet though

its a bit early to judge for sure, so i'll post a lot more later this weekend after it gets some serious use.

i will say that i can eaaasilly see how people say these pay themselves off, and based on how much i've been buyin the past couple weeks i imagine it will pay itself off within a few months. also, i decided to go with the volcano because it has such a good following behind it and i know if it doesn't end up working as nicely as i wanted i can get rid of it for close to retail.

edit: oh, but in regards to my first experience with it, its working just as well as i hoped it would. i do need to use it a bit more to really get the most effeciency out of it, which is why i want to write more later.

Archived