IGNORED

Another stoner thread

chim

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I only ever smoke weed if I'm with LUDD and it's usually this epically good shit that he gets off a good friend, it's like the fucking magic roundabout in my mouth and then it transpires into my head where it turns into chalton and the wheelies, epic, epic mash up funky fuck good.

weed + people for me is generally always a disaster. whether it's the boners on my brain on the glancing feeble woman constantly flirting with me by using telepathy - there will always be a problem.

alone i stare up at the ceiling and listen to the voices of the universe

i don't smoke anymore as it has a serious detrimental effect on my mental health

i don't smoke anymore as it has a serious detrimental effect on my mental health

same. After a pot overdose on space cakes in amsterdam it took me several years to feel normal again. Now if I smoke weed I basically get a panic attack. Oh well.

same. After a pot overdose on space cakes in amsterdam it took me several years to feel normal again. Now if I smoke weed I basically get a panic attack. Oh well.

that's nuts

Guest underscore

never smoked til earlier this year. don't usually even do it on a weekly basis, although i recently got 1/4 of some real dank and have been guilty of enjoying it nightly thus far.

lol did you think you were dead?

Guest underscore

lol did you think you were dead?

yeah he did. here is the phone call to the cops

i'm high ~eight hours a day and i can say that it's definitely dulled me a bit. ideas come quickly and easily while i'm stoned, but i can't really do much with them until i've sobered up and reclaimed my attention span. but i usually try to jot things down before i forget them, and a decent portion of these scribbles have actually served as the germs of fruitful projects. i've written very good papers that were based on half-baked ideas, and i've made tracks that solely consisted of sounds that i designed while high (i'm not a good arranger while high -- i like creating discreet chunks of audio or synth patches, but i get really sloppy if i have to do anything with them).

i'm not that great of a conversationalist while i'm high because i tend to get really high. but if i only take a few hits, i'm almost perfectly functional and my anxiety decreases to the point where i finally feel comfortable in my own skin. really, as long as i don't ingest too much of it, pot helps with my anxiety and depression much more than any SSRI does.

i plan to cut back in the near future to reclaim a little sharpness and decrease my tolerance. it's become a pretty expensive lifestyle.

Guest underscore

pot helps with my anxiety and depression much more than any SSRI does.

yeah, i hear that.

also, i'm curious. how expensive has it become for you?

pot helps with my anxiety and depression much more than any SSRI does.

yeah, i hear that.

also, i'm curious. how expensive has it become for you?

about $60/wk with a minimum wage job

i've got some nice Indian Charis hash at the moment. i'm smoking it right now in fact. i've got to do a shit load of housework though - my flat's a right mess. the hash isn't helping to get me motivated :(

Archived