IGNORED

methadrone/methylone

pcock

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

the only bad side effect i've got from taking mephedrone on friday night was a pile on my butt hole

now that's some bad ass hyper tension

Guest Coalbucket PI

i think i made a thread about mephedrone in the summer, but everyone always gets the name confused. It takes a bit of getting used to cause it sort of feels like a few other drugs in certain ways, but actually I decided it doesnt do that much and isnt really worth bothering with

horse tranquilizers, plant fertilizers..what's next?

Although the OPs experience sounded very much like my own when I had the opportunity to take some very very pure MDMA oooh nigh on 13 years ago now it would have been.

This mephedrone sound intersting though, i do have to admit. If i were 22 I'd probably be limbless by now.

Although the OPs experience sounded very much like my own when I had the opportunity to take some very very pure MDMA oooh nigh on 13 years ago now it would have been.

This mephedrone sound intersting though, i do have to admit. If i were 22 I'd probably be limbless by now.

yeah, look what it did to lily allen:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/49453-hot-chick/

so far in glasgow i havent found anyone even claiming to have e's, but everyone has bubbles for 5 pound a tab, which is apparently this stuff. im not sure wether to try it.

full on LOL.

I actually saw a chick like that on the public transport here like an hour after reading that post.

i think I stared like a mongoloid.

Guest Coalbucket PI

dont think it really works as fertiliser, they just sell it as that

full on LOL.

I actually saw a chick like that on the public transport here like an hour after reading that post.

was she hot?

full on LOL.

was she hot?

Yes, actually, quite bangable.

• 3 weeks later...

quick bump, i actually tried this stuff this weekend and what i took the first time was definetely just good mdma, because methylone, methadrone, whatever you call it, is so different its just not even comparable. still very fun, but everything said in this thread and on the internet about it has now become entirely clear, but it was so less intense its just not even possible that the stuff i had the first time was the same drug.

repairing possible ambiguosity , the stuff i took when i made this thread was literally 1000 times more intense and i only took 1 a half, i took three 'bubbles' as they are called and had a vaguely similar but also entirely different experience. very, very fun though, i went clubbing and had a great time, im going to see a mahler and a bruckner symphony this week and im going to try them again, because the way you feel so pleasant but at the same time not fucked atall i imagine will go fantastically well with sitting and listen to a full orchestra play some spectacular music.

Archived