IGNORED

A message from Iain C

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

He would just like me to tell you all that he loves you. He's having a bit of a rough time at the moment, he's having trouble finding work, but he is liking his new home though (he didn't ask me to tell you this, just that he loves you). I guess the trouble finding work has not enabled him to afford internet yet, but he misses this place.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Iain insisted on making life hard for himself. He put off (and essentially refused) to work all summer and then rather foolishly moved back to London without any money behind him.

I hope he can come through this though. As times get harder and harder, he'll have to strive even harder to survive. It will build character.

Forget the frivolous, Iain. Necessity is the mother of invention.

fuck iain. he never comes to good nights in london, just doesn't make the effort. i get the impression he spacks out with indie twatlings at obscure indie wankfests at best. comes across self-indulgent and pretentious even when we're speaking 1 to 1 internet style.

lol, he is my old skool watmm bum chum and in reality he is much different and awesome to his watmm persona... but he's not the same guy who carried me to my tent and looked after my girlfriend all those years back though. which was awesome.

DEEP BRUV.

bit gay.

love you iain.

safe.

/drunk

lol, true story - he didn't trust me to go to the toilets with his girlfriend, because obviously on the way there i would seduce and perform stunning cunnilingus on her. mental.

pisstake aside, they were a really lovely couple and i was disappointed when they split up.

Guest Adjective

for some reason that made me picture iain being thrown and then landing and swirling around a dick, by the anus, like a horseshoe

Guest beatfanatic

for some reason that made me picture iain being thrown and then landing and swirling around a dick, by the anus, like a horseshoe

*jots it down*

Guest zaphod

i'll pay him to come to the united states and walk my dog. airfare is not something i can reimburse, although i may be able to arrange a voyage by inflatable raft, provided he has an inflatable raft. he can pm me for my number and bank info.

Archived