IGNORED

they're going to shoot the fucking moon

YEK

on friday. morning for me. they are going to shoot it to see if there is any water in there. it's kinda scary if you ask me, i'm considering staying up to watch it though and see if i can see anything happen to it

:fear:

didnt india already prove that there's water on the moon?

FUCK INDIA, bunch of hipster wannabes

are you making a crack at their scarves? lolzie

that and their fucking bollywood. the "me too" country

Guest beatfanatic

Fuck you mother fucker. Bollywood was a term given to the Indian film industry by the stupid Brits who needs to label everything and arent very creative at it.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fuck you mother fucker. Bollywood was a term given to the Indian film industry by the stupid Brits who needs to label everything and arent very creative at it.

I think you'll find actually that it was a term given to the film industry by a man named Amit Khanna of India, when India took over America as the worlds largest film producer.

It does however have its own place in the Oxford English Dictionary due to the large use of "Indian English" in its dialogue, as it's common to see English words, phrases and whole sentences within its dialogue.

So stick your views of English creativity up your fuckin arse.

We invented chavs mother fucker.

Guest beatfanatic

I think you'll find actually that it was a term given to the film industry by a man named Amit Khanna of India, when India took over America as the worlds largest film producer.

It does however have its own place in the Oxford English Dictionary due to the large use of "Indian English" in its dialogue, as it's common to see English words, phrases and whole sentences within its dialogue.

If you are going to consult wikipedia, atleast read it properly. It says "Credit for the term has been claimed by several different people, including the lyricist, filmmaker and scholar Amit Khanna,[8] and the journalist Bevinda Collaco." It doesnt mean he actually invented the term.

lol I realize its ironic that I am calling brits not creative when 90% of Bollywood films are rip-off

ohh well

I didnt mean any offense

If you are going to consult wikipedia, atleast read it properly. It says "Credit for the term has been claimed by several different people, including the lyricist, filmmaker and scholar Amit Khanna,[8] and the journalist Bevinda Collaco." It doesnt mean he actually invented the term.

I was really just getting a bit of fun joking around about India being hipsters wannabes. I wasn't serious. lol

Guest abusivegeorge

lol I realize its ironic that I am calling brits not creative when 90% of Bollywood films are rip-off

ohh well

I didnt mean any offense

I didn't consult wikipedia, I consulted my film encyclopedia book.

it's ok, I know you didn't mean any offense, I was kinda digging us with the chav thing anyway man.

lol @ where this thread went to though.

Right I really must be off to bed now.

Guest ezkerraldean

it's funny how they keep referring to these missiles as 'unmanned spacecraft'.

but dey is not missiles

Archived