IGNORED

IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!

sneaksta303

Guest Enter a new display name

By this sunny Saturday, I listened to "Hey Saturday Sun" by Boards of Canada this morning. (^-^)

By this sunny Saturday, I listened to "Hey Saturday Sun" by Boards of Canada this morning. (^-^)

you would. Considering all your RDJ bashing I don't understand your BOC fanboyism. To each his own...

PS. Are you a raper from the future?

Guest Adjective

hey who did that song that goes "saturday, saturday, saturday, it's saturday!"

remember that song? I used to have like 19 versions of it and now I can't remember who did it... :sad:

elton john

Guest Enter a new display name

you would. Considering all your RDJ bashing I don't understand your BOC fanboyism. To each his own...

lol what

I think Sneaksta was saying that he's not surprised that you were listening to BoC today seeing as you bash AFX nad you are a BoC fanboy who for some outlandish reason decided to have various Royksopp avatars for a very long period of months.

I think Sneaksta was saying that he's not surprised that you were listening to BoC today seeing as you bash AFX nad you are a BoC fanboy who for some outlandish reason decided to have various Royksopp avatars for a very long period of months.

sounds good to me.

I recall the goatse link. In a certain subforum i believe. It was a long time ago but i think the mods were more offended at the way you decieved them rather than the link itself. I think you posted the link as some sort of source of information on an artist, and then anyone who clicked it was exposed to goatse's gaping anus, which looks like it has been ripped apart from years of abuse.

I recall the goatse link. In a certain subforum i believe. It was a long time ago but i think the mods were more offended at the way you decieved them rather than the link itself. I think you posted the link as some sort of source of information on an artist, and then anyone who clicked it was exposed to goatse's gaping anus, which looks like it has been ripped apart from years of abuse.

That is indeed what happened, although I forgot the specifics. I just thought I was SO funny for that at the time. Looking back it still kind of is, despite it being a total dick maneuver. I remember whilst typing said post, thinking to myself "no one is going to fall for this. I mean shit mike, you hover your pointer over the link and it clearly says at the bottom of my browser whatever the goatse link is." I believe thehauntingsoul was the one who fell down that particular rabbithole, mere minutes after my post.

"Cool story bro!"

:pedobear:

That is indeed what happened, although I forgot the specifics. I just thought I was SO funny for that at the time. Looking back it still kind of is, despite it being a total dick maneuver. I remember whilst typing said post, thinking to myself "no one is going to fall for this. I mean shit mike, you hover your pointer over the link and it clearly says at the bottom of my browser whatever the goatse link is." I believe thehauntingsoul was the one who fell down that particular rabbithole, mere minutes after my post.

"Cool story bro!"

:pedobear:

Ah I do remember this. Good times.

Archived