IGNORED

How not to fix your Internet connection

roasty

http://gizmodo.com/5379820/stabbing-random-15+year-old-girls-will-not-fix-your-internet-connection

Stabbing Random 15-Year Old Girls Will Not Fix Your Internet Connection

By Sean Fallon, 6:20 PM on Mon Oct 12 2009, 16,353 views

Here is a troubleshooting tip from me to you—stabbing random 15-year old girls on the street will not fix your internet connection. Unfortunately, this advice comes to late for one troubled Swedish Starcraft player.

Apparently, the 18-year old kid flew into a rage a few months ago when his connection dropped during an online game. He decided that the only remedy was to skip all of the traditional troubleshooting techniques and go right to stabbing an innocent girl walking down the street. Fortunately, this completely insane act of random violence did not end as bad as it could have—the girl managed to escape with wounds that are not life threatening. As for her attacker, he is currently spending some downtime at a psychiatric hospital with an attempted manslaughter charge in the works.

Clearly, this is one disturbed individual we are talking about here. I mean, a rational person would have yelled at his modem and smacked it around with tears streaming down his face right?

LOL, pretty sure I did that when I was about 15.

isn't manslaughter the unlawful killing of someone without intent or malice?

how the fuck did this kid not have intent when he took out a knife and ran out in the street?

bullshit, give the asshole the lowest murder charge. shouldn't be on the streets for a long time.

Guest JohnTqs

isn't manslaughter the unlawful killing of someone without intent or malice?

how the fuck did this kid not have intent when he took out a knife and ran out in the street?

bullshit, give the asshole the lowest murder charge. shouldn't be on the streets for a long time.

this is why i think it's fake

there is nothing left in the world that isn't fake or jazzband

i imagine it as the kid being schitzo - everything shitty that happened to him was perceived as a conspiracy/effort to fuck with him, and the connection dropping was the breaking point. he runs out onto the street crying about a computer game, and some girl smirks or looks at him like 'wtf' which in his mind means she's in on it, or at least 'knows', so he slashes her up.

sorry, but with such little info in that article i'm just gonna have to make my own conclusions.

70s%20Detective%20Kit%20Costume.detail.jpg

Archived