IGNORED

HOLY FUCK!

J3FF3R00

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've heard of people , i think the story was posted on here... that went into a hot air balloon cause they wanted to get the squeeky voice high thing and they died cause there wasn't any oxygen in it. if there is a kid inside this balloon he is most probably dead i think.

That doesn't make any sense beacause hot air balloons do have air in them, it's just heated to make it more bouyant than the surrounding cooler air. This balloon has helium or some other lighter than air gas in it, but the kid isn't in the gas holding area, he's in the box attatched to the bottom, if he's in there at all.

perhaps i was fed false information

OHHH LOOK

this is a true story. two idiots went inside a huge balloon. it wasn't a hot air balloon, but one of those you see at car dealerships advertising shit. they were drunk and went inside it. found dead later. it was a big thread on somethingawful.com a few years back.

i've heard of people , i think the story was posted on here... that went into a hot air balloon cause they wanted to get the squeeky voice high thing and they died cause there wasn't any oxygen in it. if there is a kid inside this balloon he is most probably dead i think.

That doesn't make any sense beacause hot air balloons do have air in them, it's just heated to make it more bouyant than the surrounding cooler air. This balloon has helium or some other lighter than air gas in it, but the kid isn't in the gas holding area, he's in the box attatched to the bottom, if he's in there at all.

perhaps i was fed false information

OHHH LOOK

this is a true story. two idiots went inside a huge balloon. it wasn't a hot air balloon, but one of those you see at car dealerships advertising shit. they were drunk and went inside it. found dead later. it was a big thread on somethingawful.com a few years back.

word, sorted ._.

joyrex you have kids right? if not then :facepalm:

Yeah, I have kids - having kids changes your feelings/outlook on stuff like this. Kinda sucks, because even though it isn't "right", I'd probably be lolling if I was a teenager or something.

Now, this is LOL:

Former KISS Drummer Beats Breast Cancer

See, can't understand why I can lol at that and not at kids.

Because our paternal instincts don't apply to giving a shit about a novelty band.

And seriously, how can you not laugh at that headline?

Guest beatfanatic

The whole thing has to be some sort of publicity stunt.

I watched a bit of it on CNN and it seemed like the other journalist who was with Wolf Blitzer was more concerned with showing his super fancy touch screen writing, drawing random arrows zooming in and out of maps etc etc.

coverup! it was actually a secret Soviet spy camera balloon.

That's exactly what I was thinking, I thought people would :facepalm: me if I mentioned it but now that you've said that, I must admit i am deeply concerned about the spreading influence of communism and this is just proof of that.

Archived