IGNORED

pre-mixed booze

BCM

i'm getting well into it lately. tonight i have got 8 cans of Greenall's Gin & Tonic. got myself a bag of ice, some fresh limes and i'm sorted. night on the Gin.

65500051_9e449d8ecb.jpg

are pre-mix drinks in cans teh ghey?

they are totally waste if you intend to drink them seriously, but handy if you want to drink on the tube and not attract the attention/fines that swigging from 3 litres of white lighting would get.

i find the greenall's cans to be mixed really nicely - taste good to me and i'm quite a gin connoisseur (well, i think i am).

i dunno, maybe i've turned into a bum bandit.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

That would be illegal in america. Premixed drinks here can only be made from wine or beer.

So Smirnoff here is made from malt liquour instead of vodka.

taste good to me and i'm quite a gin connoisseur (well, i think i am).

well obviously this is not true. these cans either contain no fresh lemon, or (god forbid,) lemonade.

That would be illegal in america. Premixed drinks here can only be made from wine or beer.

premixed drinks from wine ? Is it in the same vein than drinking wine on rocks ?

taste good to me and i'm quite a gin connoisseur (well, i think i am).

well obviously this is not true. these cans either contain no fresh lemon, or (god forbid,) lemonade.

it's just gin and tonic in a can - i put my own lime in. i should have got lemons i suppose, but i had some limes at home anyway, so just used them.

you generally cannot get premixed drinks like that at a beer distributor in the US, but only at a liquor store (and then that varies from state to state.) at the distributor its wine coolers, malt beverages, some cider, etc. at the liquor store you have premade long island iced tea, cosmos, white russians etc.

i find with premixed drinks the alcohol has had too much time to sit with the mix and it doesn't taste as good. better imo when the drink is freshly mixed.

but smirnoff is vodka

you know I think he meant SMIRNOFF ICE - the 12oz bottled shit for the ladies

ah yes, good old smirnoff ice. i used to like smirnoff moscow mules but they don't sell it any more. not that i've seen anyway.

so in america only 'liquor' stores can sell anything that isn't beer? is this the same sort of thing why you have 'bars' and not pubs?

Well, now what about these fine products like this?:

4219.jpg

I've bought them loads of times. It's mixed with Cuervo Gold. You don't buy them because it makes for a good mixed drink, you buy them to pour over ice and get fucked fast. This particular sauce probably should be illegal because I once quaffed the entire 1.75 L and not only did I puke a half-digested chicken sandwich on my lower level neighbor's patio, it led to one of the most terrifying and painful hangovers I've ever weathered.

OH HELL FUCK NO XXX.

This stuff can ruin people, RUIN PEOPLE.

It was a hot, sunny day in late May/Early June and I had the house to myself for a week or so. One sunday I hosted a BBQ with some friends of mine. Started drinking beers, some of the lads decided to go into town to get more booze, and came home with some bottles of that stuff. What proceeded was an afternoon of mixing everything and then enjoying that sweet bottled margarita.

Later that day we all walked up to our local pub, where we carried on drinking all night, before heading back to mine again.

The two lads who had drank the most of that margarita stuff were fucking ruined. We get back to mine, we're then doing shots of horrible cheap gin, big shots. Many shots.

Couple hours later i'm walking through my kitchen and my friend has his jeans/boxers around his ankles with his ass out, taking a piss out of my back patio doors, but still standing inside, so just pissing on the step. I go mental at him, tell him to fuck off etc.

He then loses it, throwing punches at people, then starts crying, walks into a room where we're sat and starts crying, says "fuckin.. fuckin hate you, fuckin cunt ricky (another mate)... justin timberlake" then crys some more...

why he said justin timberlake we do not know, funny as fuck though.

Bad stuff that. BAD.

so in america only 'liquor' stores can sell anything that isn't beer? is this the same sort of thing why you have 'bars' and not pubs?

This is the case in Norway. And to top that, it's expensive as FUCK.

Like around 53.45$/35.95€/32.68£ for a good bottle of vodka.

well it's scandinavia - most of the price is tax that goes toward construction and counseling after all the raping and pillaging they do whilst drunk.

(and joke aside, there's a point to what i said)

Archived