IGNORED

More beach balls in football

Guest Alex C

i fucking hate when people mess with propper foot ball matches. makes me want to punch that fucking kid.

what do you care about "proppper foot ball matches"? you just like punching kids, admit it

TSM, why don't you leave it out up about something you have no idea about ('soccor'-'foot ball') its quite cringe worthy. :\

back on topic.

I woke up today and heard Jeff Stelling say how many player Liverpool don't have today and i ran downstairs and told my dad Sunderland are gonna rape liverpool today. then I saw Paul Merson go berserk when they scored then Matt Le Tisser and that one Liverpool player, Thompson? Go mental about Bents balloon Goal, the sweetest thing it was a Liverpool fan throwing it on the pitch and even more of a LOL that the keeper didn't even stamp on it.

I knew it was a good day. if only i did a acuminator today i would of been rich, as all my teams won today (even my fantasy football did well!) also so many red cards today in all 4 leagues, it was a good weekend of football with still loads of games tomorrow and Monday, i can tell its October :D

Archived