IGNORED

Irari

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

ahhh like the wax and wane of the moon or the movement of the tides, we see this sort of thing over and over, time and time again. when will we learn? every where you go you find some one you don't like. unfortunately for WATMM, we tend to bully up on people and try to force them out. you don't like some one, ignore them or PUT THEM ON IGNORE. don't post after every time they post saying how much you hate them! it just makes their will to be cunty all the more strong.

I like Irari. I like George. I like a lot of people here. I hate some of you. like, like WOAH. but i got tired of flaiming people i hate when i saw itwent no where with people like weed. it's like pouring rubbing alcohol on a fire. they relish in it and burn all the hotter. but thanksfully with out much fuel they burn out fast. you see a few sparks here and there from them but for the most part, harmless.

Thankyou thanksie.

<3.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Yea I've talked with weed, shes alright, but exceedingly troubled.

Ezky, there are far better looking men on this forum.

Edit: Women*

Guest thanksomuch

you guys, srsly? i used her as an example not for you all to be like "i talked to her, crazy as a mother fucker but like she's cool, dawg."...... we make our own beds here.... fucking lamos!

Guest Calx Sherbet

you guys, srsly? i used her as an example not for you all to be like "i talked to her, crazy as a mother fucker but like she's cool, dawg."...... we make our own beds here.... fucking lamos!

okay then.....

Archived