IGNORED

New Toilet Paper Dispenser At Work

Joyrex

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I was helping with research at a National Wildlife Refuge one time with some friends, and I had to take a massive dump after eating a bunch of peanut butter the day before. Not only was there only one toilet at the whole NWR, but it was stainless steel, no actual seat, and it was like 3 ft tall. So first off, no squatting. No big deal, except for the fact that there is no flippable seat. So essentially you're sitting on everyone else's piss and pubes. There was no way around it, because at the height of the toilet, there was no way you could squat and hover over the seat. On top of all that, the shit took forever because it was heavily laden with peanut butter, but when it came time to wipe, I realized some genius decided that the toilet paper dispenser should have a mechanism that prevented the roll from actually making a revolution. Best you could get was a half-roll then tear the sheet, unless you wanted to take the time to manually unwind the toilet paper from the roll.

Worst shitting experience ever. I honestly don't know why I didn't just decide to shit in the woods. Maybe it was shortly after I had the bad experience with the sharp stick I squatted over trying to take an outdoor shit. :blink:

Anyway, what would it take to get a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU smiley added to the list?

Anyway, what would it take to get a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU smiley added to the list?

Seriously. This.

Agreed - let me see how well I can render that poorly drawn head and make him jiggle (I always pictured him going "FUUUUUUU-" and shaking).

And great news! I was again in there taking a dump, and they installed a fresh roll - except this time, it spun freely and smoothly, allowing me to get a Serta pillow's worth of TP to wipe my ass with - apparently the prior roll had been installed incorrectly and didn't spin right.

Archived