IGNORED

Kettel - Myam James, Part 1

jeremymacgregor87

AMAZING ALBUM

So much fun to listen to. Did you get it on Cd or vinyl?

CD, I only vinyl boc these days

yeah this album is "fun" all over

Definitely check out Part 2.. I think I like Part 1 more but its all just damn good.

AMAZING ALBUM

So much fun to listen to. Did you get it on Cd or vinyl?

CD, I only vinyl boc these days

yeah this album is "fun" all over

Definitely check out Part 2.. I think I like Part 1 more but its all just damn good.

hmmm, I also got given an iTunes card... so I was tossing up between part 2 and Sylvain Chauveau's "Black Book of Capitalism"

artworks-000000471205-wja8yq-crop.jpg

EDIT: Ah scrap that, Sylvian ain't on iTunes.... Part 2 it is

I've yet to hear any Kettel, but I happened to add that album to my wishlist last weekend after discovering Scone (Kettel & Funckarma) and their album Maze which I found quite good.

Now I'm more excited to hear it.

Guest bitroast

yeah kettel is reall good stuff!

pretty much all his stuff is amazing (maybe leave his earlier stuff for when you're fanatic) .

yes! that Myam James part 1 is such a great and underrated album! i didn't really like part 2 that much though...

also check out Cuddle And Then Leave

I grabbed this album on emusic, I remember enjoying it a bunch. My fav kettel song is still:

[youtubehd]foJru0m0Uqw[/youtubehd]

Guest Glass Plate

there is no problem with bumping, specially for this great album.

I listened to this one on the train regular for a long while when it first came out. good times.

• 2 months later...
Guest Coalbucket PI

I've been listening to Kettel's Split EP Series 2 tracks a lot lately so I looked for a Kettel thread and found this. Just bought Myam James Pt1 this minute, about to listen. I never really liked Smiling Little Cow which is the only other album I've got. But Raafstep on the 030303 compilation is excellent. I suppose he has a few hits and misses out there.

Best track from the Split 2 EP is free here http://www.narrominded.com/catalogue/nm012-hydrus-kettel-narrominded-split-lp-series-2/

Archived