IGNORED

Clark - Australian Tour

jeremymacgregor87

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

WATMM MEETUP AT THE MELBOURNE NIGHT! (qua's also playing^_^)

i swear, the amount of awesome bands artists that are coming out atm is making me such a poor man.

Guest bitroast

oh nice! but lol yeah, pretty sure i'm not gonna go interstate for a clark gig that's playing in melbs :)

i'm really excited about this though, haven't seen any international idm dudes and now clarks coming down :D

yeah i'm not going to sydney to see someone who's playing in melbourne a) the night before and b) on a night that doesn't clash with mono!

and yeah, hopefully we can meet the elusive echo!

edit: also, where the hell is new guernica?!

lol yeah, he's playing at republic too which is apparently an unmarked door in an alley, awesome - and unheard of in perth! (i'm an ex-perthie and know how rare it is that anyone of idm merit would visit perth)

I could probably be coaxed out if I was stuck with Clark tickets I payed $50+ for. I... I am very shy! What if Melbourne WATMM hated me?!

I could probably be coaxed out if I was stuck with Clark tickets I payed $50+ for. I... I am very shy! What if Melbourne WATMM hated me?!

melbourne watmm isn't gonna hate you d00d! seriously, we're pretty welcoming. at the very least, we'll have one thing in common: idm!

Guest bitroast

haha yeh we were talking about this at the warp20 party, how diverse the age group of watmmers has been but we all got along really well based on similar tastes/not being cunts or anything :D

Guest bitroast

that's not 50 dollars at all ! :)

cheers for posting the link, been searching on and off for a while now and it never showed up.

LOL @ the description.

Chris Clark touted as the next Aphex Twin; unveils new album, Totems Flare! Widely touted as the next Aphex Twin, Warp Records newest rising star, Chris Clark, has returned with his newest masterpiece, Totems Flare out 11 July!

you lucky bastards.

i can't wait for Clark to come to america.

my anticipation leaves me smoking in my shoes. :crazy:

(also looking forward to reading the descriptions of the australian tour) :smile:

i'll try to take pics!

you lucky bastards.

i can't wait for Clark to come to america.

my anticipation leaves me smoking in my shoes. :crazy:

(also looking forward to reading the descriptions of the australian tour) :smile:

i'll try to take pics!

me too!

Hopefully I can afford the airfare to Sydney, I'm pretty fucked for cash - I already have the Clark tickets though

Archived