IGNORED

Clark - Australian Tour

jeremymacgregor87

Guest bitroast

you lucky bastards.

i can't wait for Clark to come to america.

my anticipation leaves me smoking in my shoes. :crazy:

(also looking forward to reading the descriptions of the australian tour) :smile:

i'll try to take pics!

:D i still can't wait for this. clark, qua, mono and laura over 2 days :):):)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah fuck, MONO! Thanks for the reminder.

Something tells me I won't be going to Soundwave.... :sad:

hey, if you want a ticket to melbourne soundwave i can hook you up for something less than the $275 they're going for on ebay (i was just going to go for faith no more but i now have tickets to their sideshow). the catch is you'd have to come to melbourne for it haha!

ah fuck, MONO! Thanks for the reminder.

Something tells me I won't be going to Soundwave.... :sad:

hey, if you want a ticket to melbourne soundwave i can hook you up for something less than the $275 they're going for on ebay (i was just going to go for faith no more but i now have tickets to their sideshow). the catch is you'd have to come to melbourne for it haha!

thanks, I'll let you know. I'm only really in it for Faith No More.... and Meshuggah..... and Isis.

damn, what's with this influx of concert goodness!?

Guest bitroast

i know!!! atm i've got tickets to

lightning bolt, clark, mono/laura, why?, grizzly bear, joanna newsom.

tickets to the books go on sale tomorrow :(:(:(

ooh that reminds me, lightning bolt is this friday! awesome.

thanks, I'll let you know. I'm only really in it for Faith No More.... and Meshuggah..... and Isis.

yeah same here, but i saw meshuggah recently (last year? can't remember) and i've seen isis before though it was in perth and they only played new stuff. i hope they play a sideshow! but given the schedule, it'll probably be on the same night as faith no more.

and yeah, i agree re: so many gigs coming up! i'm going broke!

ooh that reminds me, lightning bolt is this friday! awesome.

yeah same here, but i saw meshuggah recently (last year? can't remember) and i've seen isis before though it was in perth and they only played new stuff. i hope they play a sideshow! but given the schedule, it'll probably be on the same night as faith no more.

and yeah, i agree re: so many gigs coming up! i'm going broke!

Yeah Meshuggah were excellent when I saw them last year, missed out on Isis :angry:

haha yeh we were talking about this at the warp20 party, how diverse the age group of watmmers has been but we all got along really well based on similar tastes/not being cunts or anything :D

It's because all Aussies are upright swagmen...I've made threads about it before. If one beat me up, I'd plead with him and say, "ah mate, surely you didn't mean it? I'll buy you a Foster's" and I swear on everything that it would be smoothed over.

nah, if it was a foster's, you'd be beaten up even more. (i don't think i've even seen it in bottle shops in the last 5-6 years)

haha yeh we were talking about this at the warp20 party, how diverse the age group of watmmers has been but we all got along really well based on similar tastes/not being cunts or anything :D

It's because all Aussies are upright swagmen...I've made threads about it before. If one beat me up, I'd plead with him and say, "ah mate, surely you didn't mean it? I'll buy you a Foster's" and I swear on everything that it would be smoothed over.

nah, if it was a foster's, you'd be beaten up even more. (i don't think i've even seen it in bottle shops in the last 5-6 years)

I too vouch for this

Have to say the Australian WATMMers have always struck me as a decent bunch. And I had a ticket to see Clark a few years ago, playing literally 5 minutes walk from my house. I never went in the end as I was fucked after an operation. So have a shithot time down under for me.

I hope I can meet Clark after his set or something so I can ask him stupid questions like if he's ever made a song without using a compressor DSP and whether or not it was a real 303 on 'Look Into The Heart Now' on Totems Flare.

Guest bitroast

awesome! i'm wondering whether or not i should take next friday off, considering the ticket says the night goes until 4am (!).

not to forget mono+laura that night !! you'd be a dead man ! :P

Archived