IGNORED

Clark - Australian Tour

jeremymacgregor87

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'll see you kids there if I can find you (!)

look out for the guy in the autechre shirt

i'm sure once we're all drunk enough we'll run around shouting "ECHO! ECHO!" zole.

I'm going to try and photograph the shit out of the Sydney gig tomorrow.

(guy in turning dragon shirt :pedobear:)

ahh I think it might be too late to get tickets, plus I dunno how i'd get home..

mate of mine just bought tickets today, you should be in the clear. get googling quick smart guy!

haha! was nice to finally meet the elusive echo. clark's set was pretty excellent. though nowhere near loud enough!

and OH MY GOD SO MANY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS GIRLS fuck!

Guest bitroast

LOL. enjoyable night. was clark as FUCK!! plus (as modey pointed) we got to meet echo, after a year and a halfs worth of failed attempts :)

clark almost joined us in the breakfast nook, but probably spotted us and decided not to join us in the breakfast nook. SO CLOSE !!

hahaha. the bartener!! plus, our friends of friends. other than than i'm not too sure who you're referring to, in the dark and filthy midst of the male orientated clark/idm fanbase :P

Guest bitroast

you could almost call it a remix of a remix. that added layer of compression totally turned it into something new and.. something uniquely clark. (that's right, i went there. i made a joke about the compression!)

LOL. enjoyable night. was clark as FUCK!! plus (as modey pointed) we got to meet echo, after a year and a halfs worth of failed attempts :)

clark almost joined us in the breakfast nook, but probably spotted us and decided not to join us in the breakfast nook. SO CLOSE !!

hahaha. the bartener!! plus, our friends of friends. other than than i'm not too sure who you're referring to, in the dark and filthy midst of the male orientated clark/idm fanbase :P

zole. well, compared to usual idm gigs there was a higher concentration of ever so slightly hipster-y hot girls. i dunno about you but i couldn't turn around without seeing at least one depressingly cute girl with thick rimmed glasses haha!

also my god did i get nicely smashed or what!

Guest bitroast

haha. nicely smashed .. as fuck? :D

i wish there was a recording of this, but it didnt sem like anyone bothered :P

opened with Roulette Thrift Run, into Let's Get Clinical (Clark Remix). other songs included Outside Plume, Totem Crackjack and Suns of Temper from totems flare. So Malleable (Clark Remix). Bricks from clarence park. aphex's Pac-Man remix under the Power-Pill alias :D whole lot of turning dragon tracks but i can't really recognise them /.. there was some acoustic guitar stuff that sounded awefully similar to bibio but i didn't recognise it :) he finished the set and crowd went nuts so he played Ted with some build up intro included :)

Bitches were all over my dick with my Warp shirt, some girls asked me where I got it but I had to put those noobs in their place by telling them I got it 07 and they don't sell them anymore.

• 1 month later...

Great gig, fucking incredible, got to shake his hand after, surprised by the lack of crowd for harmonic though, his set was fucking great too terrible shame

Guest Backson

i went to see him for my birthday, loved it.

sorry i didn't stick around to fill up the crowd for Harmonic 313, but by this point my friends were tired of humouring me and wanted to sleep.

he probably should have opened, but i guess they wanted someone decent to keep the dubheads around later.

Archived