IGNORED

'Between' ...A Short Film I Thought You All Might Want To Watch.

Redruth

this is fantastic! whats your interpretation troon?

i have to watch it a few more times.

thanks for sharing

...a man seeing into that which is hidden underneath and 'between'

that which appears on the surface. he is haunted, disturbed and driven by what he can see.

i need to watch it a few more times as well....

your welcome chax, it's my pleasure :smile:

what is your interpretation chax?

great short film Troon, thanks for sharing...

all those that diss on you for being unique on here are just very sad people who like to pick on others they deem different...

I know...

I stopped openly voicing my views on spiritual matters a while ago due to hatred from people whom don't know what I am speaking about...

you might remember...

this one thread makes you ok in my book forever...

Michael Fakesch is a genius...(everyone should know his record 'Marion', watmmers that is)

and so apparently is this film-maker...

my interpretation is that the film is open for interpretation...

and each bit and piece of this film could be picked apart, more than most long films...

:w00t:

Guest mrcopyandpaste

i liked the sound design and stuff but could see way too much obvious post production. the room with the birds in was quite blatantly built in after effects etc. but hey man i work in this field so maybe i (rather arrogantly) pick up on that sort of thing more than others.

was really good though, thanks man

i liked the sound design and stuff but could see way too much obvious post production. the room with the birds in was quite blatantly built in after effects etc. but hey man i work in this field so maybe i (rather arrogantly) pick up on that sort of thing more than others.

was really good though, thanks man

thats the one part of the film that fell

alittle for me. i totally agree, i also noticed the area

you are speaking of immediately, but the rest of the piece was

good enough so it made up for it for me.

a step in the right direction.

i would like to see more of our familiar artists doing this sort of thing, i would th!nk

it is !nevitable.

there are a few choice bits flying around, but i am hoping for

more thought provoking films with lots of inner meaning and messages set to

feature futurist original sound designs.

momentum seems to be building.

Guest Mirezzi

Technically brilliant but the content did next to nothing for me. (Although I sensed he was going for something Lynchian, it felt a bit like a montage you'd expect in the middle of Sci-Fi channel television show.)

i really enjoyed this, it inspired me. will probably research/reference it for my final year project - i love the cinematography. i think all the blatant post-production is precisely what makes it so good. the movement...

i really enjoyed this, it inspired me. will probably research/reference it for my final year project - i love the cinematography. i think all the blatant post-production is precisely what makes it so good. the movement...

wow.... i'm glad you were so inspired. it inspired me very much as well.

this piece could really be picked apart and looked at from so many different angles..... :braindance:

Technically brilliant but the content did next to nothing for me. (Although I sensed he was going for something Lynchian, it felt a bit like a montage you'd expect in the middle of Sci-Fi channel television show.)

yeah, same here. it seemed kinda pointless. but it was beautifully done.

Archived