IGNORED

HECQ

Redruth

Finally watched these videos...amazing! I love typography and other graphics (such as the lines) overlaying video. And I really like the music in the showreel. Must check out an album.

i recommend you sample his 0000 or dried youth album first. his whole catalogue is hits

thanks for the recommendation!

"0000" is nice and crunchy/slippery . . sort of suggests a l'usine/AE collab.

"nghtflls" reminds me of "24beetstretch", that project where they stretched out beethoven's 9th symphony to a 24-hour length. very slow and pretty.

thanks for the recommendation!

"0000" is nice and crunchy/slippery . . sort of suggests a l'usine/AE collab.

"nghtflls" reminds me of "24beetstretch", that project where they stretched out beethoven's 9th symphony to a 24-hour length. very slow and pretty.

credit must go to my friend nicholas

• 2 weeks later...

VERY nice. This is exactly the kind of shit that I've wanted to do for years, combining video with typography and graphic design in glitchy way very similar to this. This shit is in my mind...if only I wasn't so lazy and passive. :rolleyes:

VERY nice. This is exactly the kind of shit that I've wanted to do for years, combining video with typography and graphic design in glitchy way very similar to this. This shit is in my mind...if only I wasn't so lazy and passive. :rolleyes:

i like prologue, i had never seen them before. fits wonderfully with Hecq. are you actualizing your dream?

Well I'm a graphic designer (web), but I'm not involved with any video work. I took a class on Adobe Premiere maybe 9 years ago, but didn't have the software at home so I never followed through with it. I got the latest Adobe Suite recently, should have sprung for the Master collection that included video software (I only got the Web Premium version). So aside from being involved with web graphics, no. Although I do Flash animation, in which you can embed video (and of course text and other graphics). I should start playing around with that, instead of doing the basic shit I always do at work. I'm just never motivated to do anything outside of work. Even at work I'm not motivated. :emotawesomepm9:

I suck.

Well I'm a graphic designer (web), but I'm not involved with any video work. I took a class on Adobe Premiere maybe 9 years ago, but didn't have the software at home so I never followed through with it. I got the latest Adobe Suite recently, should have sprung for the Master collection that included video software (I only got the Web Premium version). So aside from being involved with web graphics, no. Although I do Flash animation, in which you can embed video (and of course text and other graphics). I should start playing around with that, instead of doing the basic shit I always do at work. I'm just never motivated to do anything outside of work. Even at work I'm not motivated. :emotawesomepm9:

I suck.

you are brilliant, you can't trick me

I suck.

If your ever interested in collabing my focus is video work and I specifically am into video editing and music videos... I'm pretty much down to work with any watmmers on projects. Just want to expand myself and learn.

Archived