IGNORED

eastern european radioshow

data

i found

this after googling my name (:excl:), anyone know what it is and wtf they're talking about?

Gost emisije radija Poluga je Denis Frančišković, jedan od članova udruge Ekopan i glavni čovijek iza projekta “Zeleni telefon” za našu regiju. Nešto o aktivnostima udruge Ekopan možete saznati slušajući našu emisiju, a za ostale informacije provjerite stranicu http://ekopan.wordpress.com/.

Glazbu priredio: squax

mitch_murder_-_after_hours_runšu

impakt – handjob_danger_2

sneaksta303 – My Problem Child

mitch murder – M33 X-7

shepherd – weavy

shepherd – yekza

red [...]

holy shit you must have dug very deep while googling 'data'

anyway, apparently it's croatian

Lever radio show guest is Denis Frančišković, one of the members of the association Ekopan chief čovijek behind the project "Green phone" for our region. Something about the activities of the association Ekopan you can learn by listening to our show, and other information check the site

Music edited by: squax

i found

this after googling my name (:excl:), anyone know what it is and wtf they're talking about?

Gost emisije radija Poluga je Denis Frančišković, jedan od članova udruge Ekopan i glavni čovijek iza projekta “Zeleni telefon” za našu regiju. Nešto o aktivnostima udruge Ekopan možete saznati slušajući našu emisiju, a za ostale informacije provjerite stranicu http://ekopan.wordpress.com/.

Glazbu priredio: squax

mitch_murder_-_after_hours_runšu

impakt – handjob_danger_2

sneaksta303 – My Problem Child

mitch murder – M33 X-7

shepherd – weavy

shepherd – yekza

red [...]

A guest of the radio show "Poluga" is Denis Frančišković, a member of the group Ekopan and the head of the project "Green Telephone" for our region. You can learn something about the activeness of the group Ekopan when you listen to our show, and for all your other information, check out the page: ekopan.wordpress.com

music editing: squax

Guest placidburp

Archived