IGNORED

live deep fried fish

keltoi

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope the guy finally got the message. Really difficult talking to idiots.

are you related to Malcolm Tucker at all?

Hahaha, its an obvious comparison. We're really similar but not related

What message? That you have no idea what you're talking about? That you can't understand simple concepts?

Your head is obviously embedded so deeply within your own European ass that you can't fathom a situation in which a pained animal does not elicit kneejerk disgust and vomiting.

i can fathom that. that was never in question.

the thing here, is that you don't seem to be able to accept that some people may find it saddening. that's all. you seem hellbent on proving, with your infallible logic, that it is wrong to be saddened by it, you fucking borg.

That got me so bad, my lungs ache.

Ludd for Prime Minister.

Guest abusivegeorge

This is the nuggy as I understand it:

a nuggy is the act of rapping your arm around the neck of someone, locking there head so they cant move. Then using the knuckles on your other hand, you digg them into there head, rubbing up and down back and forth on there head, just for the humour of there pain.

Guest abusivegeorge

Ah so it's different up there, still as humiliating and painful though, and sounds as though it's just as difficult to get out of.

a nuggy is the act of rapping your arm around the neck of someone, locking there head so they cant move. Then using the knuckles on your other hand, you digg them into there head, rubbing up and down back and forth on there head, just for the humour of there pain.

no a nuggy is a scottish wedgie

Cultural relativity.

:crazy:

Guest abusivegeorge

no a nuggy is a scottish wedgie

Cultural relativity.

:crazy:

Lol, damn, touche.

Archived