IGNORED

Do you roll the sleeves before...

goffer

In the event that you are primped in a long sleeve... do you, the sedulous, ever growing, ever inspiring WATMM, roll the sleeve or do you live on the rim and risk it all?

I, for whatever reason, as I found out today, roll up my sleeve... both of them, mind you. I guess I lack self confidence in that such a maneuver is a dreadful match for my motor skills and peripheral judgment... I guess there is a chance I can overshoot, my ass collapsing on my forearm leaving a meaty foot print as it surfaces. How about you WATMM?

for those of you who don't bother with text:

SleeveRoll.jpgInterior%20Wipe.jpgquestionMark.jpg

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Not only do I roll my fucking sleeves up when wearing long sleeves, I take my pants off to shit.

Yes, I fucking do.

And when that came up on Scrubs, I was fucking hysterical. I didn't know there was anyone else in the world who would even fucking conceive of that -- let alone TV writers.

Not only do I roll my fucking sleeves up when wearing long sleeves, I take my pants off to shit.

Yes, I fucking do.

And when that came up on Scrubs, I was fucking hysterical. I didn't know there was anyone else in the world who would even fucking conceive of that -- let alone TV writers.

They stole the idea from Seinfeld.

Guest Helper ET

amateurs. all of you.

i remove all articles of clothing beforehand. walk into your bedroom, take off all your clothes, fold them up nicely and set them on a chair, then walk into the bathroom and do your business. then when your done, just walk back into your bedroom, put your clothes back on, and forget it ever happened

poop with my clothes on? fuck that!

Guest Al Hounos

if you don't roll up your sleeves when you wipe, how do you wash your hands?

on second thought, i guess if you're too disgusting and lazy to do the former, you probably don't bother with the latter. :crazy:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

if you don't roll up your sleeves when you wipe, how do you wash your hands?

on second thought, i guess if you're too disgusting and lazy to do the former, you probably don't bother with the latter. :crazy:

Ive never washed anything

Guest abusivegeorge

FUCKING LOL

This entire thread is hilarious.

But much like verticalhold I have the ability to not shit all over myself therefore my sleeves don't generally require turning of any fashion.

Unless I'm wearing my star trek cufflinks.

Archived