IGNORED

I think I'm obsessed with this song:

jeremymacgregor87

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

been listening to this recently and on the whole i'd rather hear tori amos than someone doing an impression of her.

just heard her collab with scott walker. pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eatz44Gx7k

yes. it's awesome

i like her katebushiness (andy: tori is a cover of kate, so meh). i might check out the album

every time i hear scott's voice i'm back on a scott binge. SWML

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i like her katebushiness (andy: tori is a cover of kate, so meh).

don't fully agree on that but i suppose you could also probably list a few influences before bush if we tried

every time i hear scott's voice i'm back on a scott binge. SWML

yeah ive been giving his stuff a lot of play lately. climate of hunter seems to be getting better and better with time. im pretty sure i like it more than tilt now.

im kind of undecided about bat for lashes but i like this daniel song. i do agree that the whole 80s obsession is a bit lame, but i guess annoying trends dont have to get in the way of a good song.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Meh, not bad, but the 80's obsession/Karate Kid fad these artists these days have (who obviously weren't barely borne in the 80's) needs to fuck off.

you know it's possible to have seen karate kid as a kid without having been a kid in the eighties.

kid.

p.s. I love bat for lashes and am also obsessed with this song. oh yeah, and I would totally do her word is bond.

Archived