IGNORED

does anyone on this forum actually listen to minimal/other techno, house?

pcock

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've downloaded a bunch of minimal techno stuff in the past week to prepare for some djing gigs a friend wants me to do. got to get my mixing on again. haven't done this in over 3 years, and i've never mixed minimal techno.

i've downloaded a bunch of minimal techno stuff in the past week to prepare for some djing gigs a friend wants me to do. got to get my mixing on again. haven't done this in over 3 years, and i've never mixed minimal techno.

try the Villalobos album 'the au harem d'archimede' . you can never go wrong with a lobos tune in a minimal mix.

Guest Ron Manager

does this count? such a fucking awesome track. can't imagine how devastating it would be on a large system

sweet track. The only Lusine I have is a couple of Ghostly EPs and Serial Hodgepodge, I need to check more of his output.

Also, from this mix by Andy Stott, does anyone know what the track is at 41 minutes? Before 'Hostile'.

i went to go and watch ricardo villalobos on sunday under the influence of 0.5 gram of MDMA and a quarter of a tab of acid, and i can safely say i had the most utterly incredible 4 hours of my entire life. my head still feels like its reeling from shock 2 days later. what a fuckin dj.

Guest dese manz hatin

lol

ricardo must be an incredible experience....definitely looking forward to finally seeing him at Melt in july

• 5 months later...

Archived