IGNORED

I've just wiped with a menthol kleenex

Guest Babar

i'm really jealous of impakt "I've been constipated all week" thread success. Post in here so as to keep me purring with fecal contentment :sorcerer:

I once got deep heat on my balls playing football.

That was a mixture between burning hell and freezing.. hell.

Some got on my asshole too. I don't know how.

what happens if u wipe ur cum covered cock with menthol kleenex after a good wank?

i don't know. But a friend of mine told me he wiped his first wank with one of these. Now everytime he smells menthol, he thinks about cum. He's also used to frenching his girl just after he cums in her mouth. I don't know if it's related, but it definitively is disgusting. Also this thread gives me an impression of déjà vu.

what happens if u wipe ur cum covered cock with menthol kleenex after a good wank?

i don't know. But a friend of mine told me he wiped his first wank with one of these. Now everytime he smells menthol, he thinks about cum. He's also used to frenching his girl just after he cums in her mouth. I don't know if it's related, but it definitively is disgusting. Also this thread gives me an impression of déjà vu.

A minty snowball perhaps?

Followed by a menthol cigarette of course

So you're saying that there's a minty fresh wind blowing in the otherwise dank and sporadically brown valley? There are green minted horizons o'er the hills of half moon bum flesh?

Sounds awesome

Archived