IGNORED

Switzerland votes to ban Mosque Towers

chaosmachine

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Uganda bans homosexuality...though they do have a pretty blunt newspaper headline writer...

2. The offence of homosexuality.

(1) A person commits the offence of homosexuality if-

(a) he penetrates the anus or mouth of another person of the same sex with his penis or any other sexual contraption;

(b) he or she uses any object or sexual contraption to penetrate or stimulate sexual organ of a person of the same sex;

(e) he or she touches another person with the intention of committing the act of homosexuality.

(2) A person who commits an offence under this section shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for life.

If you're found guilty, it's life imprisonment. If you do it and have AIDS or HIV, it's the death penalty.

gay_witch_hunt_in_uganda.jpg

http://www.independent.co.ug/index.php/component/content/article/106-myblog/2218-guest-blog-who-is-the-real-sponsor-of-the-anti-homosexuality-bill

so as long as you say "no homo" and only use handjobs, you'll be fine. cool.

these rules don't account much for lesbians. i guess those are just an urban legend in uganda. lol.

Guest Conor74

I mentioned this to the guy sitting next to me in this office, he said it's a great idea.

:facepalm:

Proof. You are not sitting next to a homo.

He has clearly demonstrated his heterosexuality and qualifies for a discount holiday in Kampala.

The annoying thing is he's a real safe guy. A little overmasculine.

His family is religious and Nigerian. How do Nigeria feel about this? Can somebody find out for me please?

Guest Conor74

How do Nigeria feel about this? Can somebody find out for me please?

I contacted Nigeria. They say they like the religious and Nigerian bits, but they don't like the overmasculinity.

• 1 month later...

Archived