IGNORED

tony danza

keltoi

Guest abusivegeorge

Of course she's AzN and of course she's batshit crazy!

Later I'll tell you about the time she drank $13.50 worth of my liquor after she found pics of other chicks on my HDD. She threw up all over my bed and house, and it took me hours to get her to stop crying.

She's adorable.

Fucking lol

Guest Tony Danza

when its time just shave your head. You will look good as you have a decent face and a nice head shape. Screw trying to save it. Thats torture

Yah, my brother is currently going through the Rogaine like a guy who applies Rogaine every day. He has a real complex about aging whereas I have the knowledge that only women "age." Men just become more and more handsome.

It is rather saddening to look in the mirror and see my scalp through my thinning hair. On second thought, it could be temporary. My hair has done all sorts of things because of stress so it may come back, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Of course she's AzN and of course she's batshit crazy!

Later I'll tell you about the time she drank $13.50 worth of my liquor after she found pics of other chicks on my HDD. She threw up all over my bed and house, and it took me hours to get her to stop crying.

She's adorable.

Now we're talking! Please, tell us more.

Archived