IGNORED

how do you deal with people who believe in batshit insane conspiracy theories?

Guest chax

this thread seems to piss off the nutty batshit insane paranoid pubescent anti-government conspiracy theorists wacko's for some reason

:orly:

I realize that a lot of stuff is ridiculous.. like AIDS being a product of the CIA and the latest vaccine being mind control (a la flouride in the 60's), but to say that government has never lied or purported/distorted the truth for whatever reason is being a bit ignorant, imo.

ffs did he say that?

anti-government peeps are really pretty clueless aren't they? Do they really honestly believe everyone would be better off without a government? Or do they believe they will be better off without a government that lies and distorts the truth? Well they're about the same thing so get over it.

you should go talk to someone that had to live under a communist government or someone that is living under such a government right now and tell them to "get over it."

my friend is polish and her parents lived in poland up until the end of soviet satellite-dom. Once at dinner I bravely lofted a question along the lines of "life in communist poland? yay or nay?" my reply from my friend's mother was (in heavy polish accent) "All we could buy was mustard." :lol: obviously they weren't that happy, but government is there to benefit people. not everyone will benefit of course, but more people will benefit collectively that a nation or population in total anarchy/libertarianism.

Also people on watmm should get over it cause apart from lumpy no one is fucking living in a communist country.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread seems to piss off the nutty batshit insane paranoid pubescent anti-government conspiracy theorists wacko's for some reason

:orly:

I realize that a lot of stuff is ridiculous.. like AIDS being a product of the CIA and the latest vaccine being mind control (a la flouride in the 60's), but to say that government has never lied or purported/distorted the truth for whatever reason is being a bit ignorant, imo.

ffs did he say that?

anti-government peeps are really pretty clueless aren't they? Do they really honestly believe everyone would be better off without a government? Or do they believe they will be better off without a government that lies and distorts the truth? Well they're about the same thing so get over it.

you should go talk to someone that had to live under a communist government or someone that is living under such a government right now and tell them to "get over it."

my friend is polish and her parents lived in poland up until the end of soviet satellite-dom. Once at dinner I bravely lofted a question along the lines of "life in communist poland? yay or nay?" my reply from my friend's mother was (in heavy polish accent) "All we could buy was mustard." :lol: obviously they weren't that happy, but government is there to benefit people. not everyone will benefit of course, but more people will benefit collectively that a nation or population in total anarchy/libertarianism.

Also people on watmm should get over it cause apart from lumpy no one is fucking living in a communist country.

yeah, and people got secretly murdered for dissenting against their government :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

take your worst nightmare of deception and multiply it by infinity

and you might get close.

that which manipulates this place is a predator posing as a house pet.

remember. if you don't want anyone to know something, then don't tell anyone

knowledge is power

if you want to trick someone, don't do it all at once....do it slowly over 1000's

of years. they will invariably get distracted and then you will have your chance

let it seep in slowly, slowly .....slowly.

this place is so diabolical, once you see ..it will make you shit.

the question is..... what are you going to do about it?

:mellow:

you know, i considered this at some point. but it seems to me that the government, religious leaders, and other groups are just rather incompetent and susceptible to the awful condition of being human i.e. they are affected by jealousy, greed and anger.

does that make it better or worse?

and you might get close.

knowledge is power

if you want to trick someone, don't do it all at once....do it slowly over 1000's

of years. they will invariably get distracted and then you will have your chance

you know, i considered this at some point. but it seems to me that the government, religious leaders, and other groups are just rather incompetent and susceptible to the awful condition of being human i.e. they are affected by jealousy, greed and anger.

i'll be honest: i have no idea. in any case, we're in the same situation.

and you might get close.

knowledge is power

the question is..... what are we going to do about it?

sit around squabbling over the things we don't want to let go of that they (it)

has addicted us to? or rise up in rebellion by refusing those same things

which they (it) has given as 'seeming' rewards in this world.

we must let our minds, our hearts and our bodies be free to express their

ultimate potential, until then they (it) is able to hold sway over our emaciated

little corpses.

we must take the power back, but first we must find what 'True' power truly means again.

we must stop playing video games and realize....... we are in the video game.

(TRON)

"What Is This Truth You Speak Of"?

and you might get close.

knowledge is power

sit around squabbling over the things we don't want to let go of that they

have addicted us to? or rise up in rebellion by refusing those same things

ultimate potential, until then they are able to hold sway over our emaciated

little corpses.

we must take the power back, but first we must find what 'True' power truly means again.

yeah, this is where you lose me.

and you might get close.

knowledge is power

little corpses.

how so?

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

on the topic of HIV, it creeps the shit out of me that labs all over the world keep samples of deadly viruses and bacteria.

There are at least two reasons why laboratories keep samples of those.

First, it is possible to study the evolution of the diseases at any time. Second, scientists are always able to produce vaccines from those samples if they are needed.

little corpses.

how so?

you're being very vague and using new age terminology. what true power are you talking about? what things do we refuse to give up? who is "they (it)"?

if you want to have a proper discussion, don't assume i know what the fuck you're talking about right off the bat.

on the topic of HIV, it creeps the shit out of me that labs all over the world keep samples of deadly viruses and bacteria.

There are at least two reasons why laboratories keep samples of those.

First, it is possible to study the evolution of the diseases at any time. Second, scientists are always able to produce vaccines from those samples if they are needed.

we wouldn't need vaccines for them if they were completely eradicated! which they're not. because we keep them in labs. and by we, i mean most countries. so if the usa gets rid of their stash, iran could use it against them, blah blah blah--it's the same bullshit that got us into this nuclear weapons dick measuring contest.

and couldn't we just something less malevolent to study the evolution of bacteria and viruses?

lol at anyone who thinks china is still a communist country.

Also, troon I assume your avatar is a message against mindless consumerism?

yes (but not just mindless. all money changing!)

this sort of behavior disempowers us and drives us not to understand ourselves

and each other.

we are offered choices to distract us from real choices. 'buy this, pay this, pay attention to this instead of that'.

we must all awaken.

we must awaken the sleepers :smile:

i don't know about you, but i spend to much of my day doing fuck all and

i am a fucking lightning-bolt compared to many.

we all want our lives back, some of us just don't know it yet :smile:

i am one of the wake up calls.

and each other.

we are offered choices to distract us from real choices. 'buy this, pay this, pay attention to this instead of that'.

we must all awaken. we must awaken the sleepers :smile:

you're deluding yourself. there's nothing to wake up to.

Anyone who capitalises truth is Wrong.

anything held in reverence as 'most high' should be given a capital letter.

i write my name in lower case always now because i am a humble servant of that which is more then i am.

some things deserve to be emphasized

troon do you belong to some kind of cult or do you just plan to start one? I actually know someone who has a cult-group thing going on, and you seem to share a lot of similar thought processes and ideas as her. Do you believe you are the one that needs to 'save humanity' and 'ensure survival of the species'?

and each other.

we must all awaken. we must awaken the sleepers :smile:

you're deluding yourself. there's nothing to wake up to.

all is awake and dreaming.

i must be bold and tell you that you just have not come across it yet. (you are not alone)

first thing is you have to want it (want to know what it is) ...and you might need to want it

alittle longer then you will be comfortable wanting it. that will send the call out.

you have already been wanting it to some degree or we wouldn't be having this

conversation right now. thats how it works.

it will wake you up to the rate that you want to wake up.

best get rid of your computer and all the recorded music you listen to then.

After all, both of those were produced as the result of money being exchanged.

troon do you belong to some kind of cult or do you just plan to start one? I actually know someone who has a cult-group thing going on, and you seem to share a lot of similar thought processes and ideas as her. Do you believe you are the one that needs to 'save humanity' and 'ensure survival of the species'?

I'm not sure why you (or anyone else on this backwards forum) bothers to respond to such an obvious troll.

I'm not sure why you (or anyone else on this backwards forum) bothers to respond to such an obvious troll.

boredom :mellow:

and it's kind of fun

every post i've read from you is arrogant as shit (and i'm fulling expecting a comeback along the lines of "and every post i've read from you is dumb as shit").

why do you even bother posting here if this forum is so backwards? you're either a crotchety old man or jus' trollin'.

every post i've read from you is arrogant as shit (and i'm fulling expecting a comeback along the lines of "and every post i've read from you is dumb as shit").

why do you even bother posting here if this forum is so backwards? you're either a crotchety old man or jus' trollin'.

just the forum?

we are all being turned backwards my friend (all over the world), thats what i am getting at.

there is no arrogance hear......just information.

Guest ezkerraldean

we wouldn't need vaccines for them if they were completely eradicated! which they're not. because we keep them in labs. and by we, i mean most countries. so if the usa gets rid of their stash, iran could use it against them, blah blah blah--it's the same bullshit that got us into this nuclear weapons dick measuring contest.

they might still be extant, we just don't know. there's genuine worry about Spanish Flu victims buried in Siberia and shit, if their bodies ever thaw out then Spanish Flu might just start all over again. it is definitely worth storing some of these fuckers in controlled conditions just in case.

they might still be extant, we just don't know. there's genuine worry about Spanish Flu victims buried in Siberia and shit, if their bodies ever thaw out then Spanish Flu might just start all over again. it is definitely worth storing some of these fuckers in controlled conditions just in case.

you have a good point. i don't understand how viruses can survive in cold conditions like that though. i know that they have a super basic structure that doesn't need much of anything to survive, but still, wouldn't their proteins get denatured or something?

are 'communist' countries worse than ours? why do we have 25% of the world's prison population but only 4.53% of the world's population total. I find it very strange when people think America is still a huge beacon of freedom.

edit: i think it matters little these days what official genre of government you have, when most of the world's top 100 corporations hold more power than any single government on earth.

Archived