IGNORED

Pick Your Favorite Proverbs

Redruth

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"To my utmost dismay, my massive fecal matter bulk and the large amount of TP unded up clogging the toilet and it overflowed and started spilling crap all over the floor... I'm literally crying at that point..."

-Nelson Mandela

Guest Deep Fried Everything

it is a long cold night the one a man is forced to spend alone on the couch surfing watmms and picking popcorn seeds from his teeth

anonymous, watmm, 12:35am cst, 12/15/09

• 5 weeks later...
Guest viscosity

“I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.”

Bruce_Lee_Biography.jpg

Guest nene multiple assgasms

You made a mistake. You did something wrong. Make another mistake, and do something right!

LOL

(actually after reading again that's very insightful) :smile:

- Sun Ra

You made a mistake. You did something wrong. Make another mistake, and do something right!

LOL

(actually after reading again that's very insightful) :smile:

- Sun Ra

very beautiful

"That's the thng about living in China-- even if you're a one-in-a-million kind of guy, there's a thousand other people out there just like you."

-- A. Whitney Brown

"That's the thng about living in China-- even if you're a one-in-a-million kind of guy, there's a thousand other people out there just like you."

-- A. Whitney Brown

LOL

cute :smile:

Archived