IGNORED

fuck yes my creative drive is back

impakt

I've been very manic lately... one day I'll feel like I've just jumped a massive hurdle, and I'm super psyched, and the next, I feel like I'll never be able to write a note of music again.... but on the average, I'm becoming a lot more productive, and my results are getting better and better. just how it goes...

Hope some of it rubs off on me, I've only heard the tracks you have on the Strange Tales From The Future comp, which I purchased a few months ago. Good stuff.

Hope some of it rubs off on me, I've only heard the tracks you have on the Strange Tales From The Future comp, which I purchased a few months ago. Good stuff.

Which of the comps? I've got some tracks on two of them, four on the second one I think.

Which of the comps? I've got some tracks on two of them, four on the second one I think.

The second one.

Archived