IGNORED

fuck yes my creative drive is back

impakt

Nice, been back on track myself. Nowhere near the prolific rate you have achieved, but I'm on my third track in about 2 and 1/2 weeks. I just wish I didn't have to write all these papers and study for finals so i could actually work on something right now...

Nice, been back on track myself. Nowhere near the prolific rate you have achieved, but I'm on my third track in about 2 and 1/2 weeks. I just wish I didn't have to write all these papers and study for finals so i could actually work on something right now...

Ditto. I have a huge urge to sit down and get a good track going but these stupid exams Ive to study for. In the end I wind up doing neither and spending all my time on this.

Ditto. I have a huge urge to sit down and get a good track going but these stupid exams Ive to study for. In the end I wind up doing neither and spending all my time on this.

word, I've got the same prblem :(

word, I've got the same prblem :(

ya, watmm can be quite the detractor. Stay away from watmm if you want to get anything done!

I've been out of it for 5-6 months now... it's rather depressing. I have all sorts of ideas then I get to work, get brain fucked and by the time I get home I game for a bit, eat and watch a movie and as I lay to rest I always tell myself, "Alright Goffer... tomorrow is the day you get some shit done."

We are surfing on sine waves.

i just puked in my mouth a little bit.

track an hour? i'd be interested in hearin those..

oh, also:

cool.

Archived