IGNORED

The Lucid Bum

Dr Clitterhaus

i've never seen that dude unless he's new - i always just see 'tweedledum & tweedledee' - the 2 tubby hilarious jakeys that look alike and spend all day pouring cider into their big red alky faces from (weirdly enough) pewter style tankards. them and lighter fluid huffing dude who i seriously can't believe is still alive since he's been a fixture in newington on & off for 7 years or something.

Hehehehe, those guys. I will try and integrate them into the thing, freestyle.

Brothers in arms, you are a permanent fixture on the stretch,

from Clerk Street to Nicholson Street, Minto Street and beyond...

kind by nature, yet not lucid,

fully unaware of the chaos you are causing in amongst the traffic

With your beanie hats and cheeks of scarlett, why the fuck didnt you get on the methadone program 20 years ago?

you feed off eachothers chaos, you stop traffic

pouring eachother white lightening into your silver mug,

looking after eachothee on the streets since birth.

Now let me see your anus, it stinks.

Not many nutrients have exited out that hole, just toxins,

There is a man sitting up the back of the on the number 5 bus, with a bin bag filled with Ronson gas,

listening to Prodigy on the FM radio,

he looks out the window and sees the brothers causing chaos at a pelican crossing, traffic queues for yards, horns beeping, etc.

"fat fucks" he whispers to himself "they need to get their shit together and play the game"

he wheezes on a lighter cannister and relaxes back in his seat

I glide past the chaos, Thank fuck i took the bike today

i've never seen that dude unless he's new - i always just see 'tweedledum & tweedledee' - the 2 tubby hilarious jakeys that look alike and spend all day pouring cider into their big red alky faces from (weirdly enough) pewter style tankards. them and lighter fluid huffing dude who i seriously can't believe is still alive since he's been a fixture in newington on & off for 7 years or something.

Hehehehe, those guys. I will try and integrate them into the thing, freestyle.

Brothers in arms, you are a permanent fixture on the stretch,

from Clerk Street to Nicholson Street, Minto Street and beyond...

kind by nature, yet not lucid,

fully unaware of the chaos you are causing in amongst the traffic

With your beanie hats and cheeks of scarlett, why the fuck didnt you get on the methadone program 20 years ago?

you feed off eachothers chaos, you stop traffic

pouring eachother white lightening into your silver mug,

looking after eachothee on the streets since birth.

Now let me see your anus, it stinks.

Not many nutrients have exited out that hole, just toxins,

There is a man sitting up the back of the on the number 5 bus, with a bin bag filled with Ronson gas,

listening to Prodigy on the FM radio,

he looks out the window and sees the brothers causing chaos at a pelican crossing, traffic queues for yards, horns beeping, etc.

"fat fucks" he whispers to himself "they need to get their shit together and play the game"

he wheezes on a lighter cannister and relaxes back in his seat

I glide past the chaos, Thank fuck i took the bike today

Find out the man's motives or else I couldn't give two shits about this piece. If you knew his motives it would be a quite interesting read.

Archived