IGNORED

Gym Class Stories

Guest hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

IRARI's wind thread gave me the idea. i'll start:

middle school, the gym teacher is putting us through a warmup -- stretches, pushups... and situps. gym class was right after lunch, and i felt a gurgly fart trying to escape as i did the situps. i clenched hard... the pressure faded. i felt like i was in the clear. but then, next situp, the fart made a break for it. i wasn't expecting it at all -- it just ripped, massively. the giant gymasium gave it a majestic echo, ensuring everyone there heard. even the gym teacher was in stitches.

i was mortified at the time, but in retrospect it's funny as hell

Guest ezkerraldean

was randomly in changing room, someone from round the corner shouts JAKE'S GOT A BONER! and the whole changing room full of about 70 kids goes mad with laughter. Jake left the school the next day. don't actually know if he had a boner or not.

middle school, the gym teacher is putting us through a warmup -- stretches, pushups

I could never imagine you doing a push up. You're too stick thin and gangly, totally frail. All that DXM degenerated your bone structure leaving you in that gangly, goofy state. More vitamins and calcium tablets can make you into a human male, take a few for a week or so, see how it goes. You need to start eating more vitamins because you are gonna b dead this time next year. Also, try get more exercise and stop smoking.

Guest Calx Sherbet

a PE teacher sexually asssulted my (then)girlfriend in the gym store lol

oof

well, me just being in gym is laughable enough. i'm shit at everything we do

One year in high school, we had a new gym teacher, just starting his career.

Weird looking guy. He was short, muscular, red-faced, had a veiny neck, and some sort of ... hitler hairdo, dyed blonde. He also had this stern, lifeless look on his face, i've never seen him smile. The guy creeped me (and many others) out.

But we shouldn't judge people by their appearance.

Anyway, the guy liked to casually enter the girls dressing rooms while the girls were changing, like it was no big deal.

He quickly got fired. Must be the school being biased against creepy looking people or something.

We were playing volleyball and our friend shows up, 20 minutes late, in a full suit and tie. He was told he couldn't play because of the suit, so he decided to jeer at the other team from the sideline. Most hilarious moment was when he roused a hundred people into a "SUCK A DICK" chant after the other team lost miserably. I miss that gym class a lot, it was the last one I had and it was the liveliest by far.

Guest southside jim

middle school, the gym teacher is putting us through a warmup -- stretches, pushups... and situps. gym class was right after lunch, and i felt a gurgly fart trying to escape as i did the situps. i clenched hard... the pressure faded. i felt like i was in the clear. but then, next situp, the fart made a break for it. i wasn't expecting it at all -- it just ripped, massively. the giant gymasium gave it a majestic echo, ensuring everyone there heard. even the gym teacher was in stitches.

dude that made me laugh so hard haha. was playing paddle ball in gym, caught a fucking flying bullet handball right in the nads. nice way to start off the school day (first period)

We were playing volleyball and our friend shows up, 20 minutes late, in a full suit and tie. He was told he couldn't play because of the suit, so he decided to jeer at the other team from the sideline. Most hilarious moment was when he roused a hundred people into a "SUCK A DICK" chant after the other team lost miserably. I miss that gym class a lot, it was the last one I had and it was the liveliest by far.

fucking lol, i wish i was his friend too

ah and my story was similar to the OP, except it was outside during some lacrosse game or something; i was struggling to bend down and get the ball that i ripped a fart. heard by one person but word spread a bit; hahathhat's is way better.

good thread idea though, i have a good feeling about this one.

That definitely happened to me once (although less dramatic).

My memory of school is a bit spotty and/or repressed.

I do remember that there was a dude in my gym class who could "juice his nips". It was some form of male lactation, I guess. I remember all the kids asking him to do it in the locker room. that shit was fucked.

fucking lol

well, me just being in gym is laughable enough. i'm a little pussy faggot

Guest ojkewin

yeah there was a dike PE teacher at my school. once she came out to staff she wasn't allowed in the girls change room

ya we had one too

but then she came back

she dosnt work there she just like hangs out

its weird

yeah there was a dike PE teacher at my school. once she came out to staff she wasn't allowed in the girls change room

ya we had one too

but then she came back

she dosnt work there she just like hangs out

its weird

wierdness

fucking lol

well, me just being in gym is laughable enough. i'm a little pussy faggot

omg your post just gave me the worst deja-vu. The whole thread seems familiar, your comment on Calx, the two quotations, I'm learning french and M9 is playing, whilst I gasp the situation and realize that listening to Boc Maxima is somehow unusal for me.

...must be that track :cat:

Guest Calx Sherbet

fucking lol

well, me just being in gym is laughable enough and Lol Alzado is a dick munchin cunt

lightly kicking a guy in the ass whilst he bent over, he doubles up and begins screaming!

Apparently I hit him perfectly (or unperfectly, depending who you are) I was the kicker, so I view it as being a perfect kick. ALl the people laughing agreed with me. The kicked one had to go to the hospital. LOL

Archived