IGNORED

2009...Good-bye, or Good-Riddance?

Guest southside jim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and today when we were watching Transformers 2 asked if they have big robots like that in the US.

did she get scared when the city she's living in was destroyed by giant robots?

she started watching it about halfway through so of course I wanted to go back to the start and show her Shanghai. Unfortunately the only thing Shanghai in the opening sequence is one shot of the skyline in the distance, the rest is unrecognizable. I kept telling her "wait, you'll see, it's Shanghai!" She eventually recognized it but had a bored look and a few moments later swapped the dvd out for a direct-to-video Puppy-Claus Christmas or something. Pwn.

and today when we were watching Transformers 2 asked if they have big robots like that in the US.

did she get scared when the city she's living in was destroyed by giant robots?

she started watching it about halfway through so of course I wanted to go back to the start and show her Shanghai. Unfortunately the only thing Shanghai in the opening sequence is one shot of the skyline in the distance, the rest is unrecognizable. I kept telling her "wait, you'll see, it's Shanghai!" She eventually recognized it but had a bored look and a few moments later swapped the dvd out for a direct-to-video Puppy-Claus Christmas or something. Pwn.

LOL

2009 was good and bad. been pretty much homeless since last january. met such a wonderful girl, travelled around europe with her. she left, aron's heart broken. back to canada being a bum.

exciting, devastatingly depressing and utterly enlightening.

2010 is going to be crazy as fuck.

Guest FortyTwo

All years are essentially the same; they contain the same relative proportion of highs and lows--it's just that the features are in different orders.

Guest ezkerraldean

trying to remember what actually happened this year. chased this totally unattainable posh skinny home counties girl for the first few months. spent summer in Canada and obtained woman which was good. had mildly hostile housemates for ~1/2 the year which sucked. got well pissed several times, nicked some awesome loot and smashed up and burnt some stuff in Leicester backalleys, until my primary drinking buddy dropped dead. will spend the last few days of year travelling the English West Country with said Canadian woman.

all-in-all fairly average. the best (i.e. most of the rowdy drinking) seems to be behind me now. real world, here i come :(

Archived