IGNORED

WATMM On iPhone/iTouch/Android?

Joyrex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think what we really need now is a watmm app—some way to sift through the bullshit and get directly to the shit experience and Joyrex LOL™ threads

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've hidden the Mobile Skin option, so this shouldn't happen again to anybody :emotawesomepm9:

I'm on the iPhone at the moment (on the john) and I accidentally changed to the normal skin because the button is right next to the return to forum button, and now I can't change back to the mobile skin

lol :u(

I'm extremely happy about how quickly the "nice tits" thread works for iPhone.

One other concern/issue...

The secondary thread titles aren't visible. I'll sometimes start reading a thread and realize I have no clue what's going on.

Cheers !

The secondary thread titles aren't visible. I'll sometimes start reading a thread and realize I have no clue what's going on.

Cheers !

Hmmm. I'll check with the developer and see if that's do-able and see what impact on performance that might have.

Cheers !

Hmmm. I'll check with the developer and see if that's do-able and see what impact on performance that might have.

thanks!

btw

lol @ your new avatar pic!

One more thing... Emoticons and link options would be dope. I'll shut up now.

Link options? You mean like to choose to open in a new panel? I thought it already did that...

Link options? You mean like to choose to open in a new panel? I thought it already did that...

No, like posting links, media, etc

No, like posting links, media, etc

OH - well, I think the Mobile skin is just for reading and replying quickly, not really meant as a substitute for the actual site on a desktop or laptop...

Archived